What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

How your results are compared between AD12 and AD13

SofienG

Are you happy with what has changed or you are not interested, do we continue to progress or make other changes?

I really noticed it became
The number of users has become less than normal

I'm happy that the gap between airdrop is only 1 hour from now, but what make not happy is the users too. We need more people to come to our Airdrops

Yes, this continued continuous, which we have become very good keep the members in constant contact to watch all events, but I think that some individuals withdrew or tired of this continuation and it is not encouraging me to continue.

I feel that the speech volume of DICORD has become important.
To make airdrop more active, it is necessary to increase participants.
A little rest may be necessary to greet new colleagues. How can we welcome new colleagues more?
Time to think variously may be necessary.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I feel that the speech volume of DICORD has become important.
To make airdrop more active, it is necessary to increase participants.
A little rest may be necessary to greet new colleagues. How can we welcome new colleagues more?
Time to think variously may be necessary.
I agree but I think we need to avoid discord invite bounty as it is easily abused (I don't want to see people complaining about DSTRA DM spam) and we end up with lots non-dedicated members that way so we need to think of a way to make new people coming to our community not only because there's free coins to get here

I agree but I think we need to avoid discord invite bounty as it is easily abused (I don't want to see people complaining about DSTRA DM spam) and we end up with lots non-dedicated members that way so we need to think of a way to make new people coming to our community not only because there's free coins to get here
Couldn't agree more. If we have Discord invite bounty people will think that DSTRA is a shit coin with referral system and it is a bad first impression.