What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

how too move blockchain too another hdd and create a MKLINK

Slipersty

hi here is a good video on how you can move your blockchain to another hdd if your hdd i out of space

you can youse this--> MKLINK /J C:\Users\miner\AppData\Roaming\Dstra F:\cryptocoins\Dstra <-- too copy pase just be shure too change what blockchain you want too move or anything other in too match your computer

if you can't find appdata you can write %appdata%

Last edited:

NoxX

That seems a bit overkill, you can just start the wallet with dstra-qt -datadir="F:/DSTRA" or whatever

On windows you can put this in the shortcut to the wallet

NoxX

For ethereum you actually need the virtual link, but for all QT-based wallets such as DSTRA, setting the datadir parameter works perfectly fine :)

As a side note, the virtual link has some wonky sideeffects, for example if you have a 100 GB C: drive, and you set a virtual link to F: with 150GB in it, it will show you that you have used 150GB of the 100GB available on C:

Slipersty

For ethereum you actually need the virtual link, but for all QT-based wallets such as DSTRA, setting the datadir parameter works perfectly fine :)

As a side note, the virtual link has some wonky sideeffects, for example if you have a 100 GB C: drive, and you set a virtual link to F: with 150GB in it, it will show you that you have used 150GB of the 100GB available on C:
don't do that for me i have moved alot of blockchains and get 40gb more free space on c