• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

How to disable email notifications for thread responses

Klax

If you post in a thread you will receive by default email notifications when someone answers in that thread. In order to disable those emails go to your forum preferences and untick the boxes shown below.
preferences.jpg
[automerge]1520932867[/automerge]
Hm, apparently the picture I have added does not show up and I don't know why.

Last edited:

Klax

It's not about the signature, it's about adding a photo when posting in a thread ...
[automerge]1521013417[/automerge]
It looks like it is working now, maybe there was a problem with the forum upload feature

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
This was one of the first things I did. I have made the mistake in the past of leaving this on and waking up to dozens of emails to let you know someone responded to a thread you wrote a month ago is not fun.

FaucetKING

Staff member
Amazing tutorial, i've faced the problem of watched threads notifications recently and its really bad to receive.

Klax

Amazing tutorial, i've faced the problem of watched threads notifications recently and its really bad to receive.
Glad you found this tutorial useful mate and hopefully you have applied the steps to disable the notifications.