What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

How to choose our wallet?

Soksuci

Hii guys,

So I would like to ask a question.

If hypothetically, in our wallet there are 2 or more addresses and we want to send it let say from wallet 1.

How we do that? Because I see in DSTRA wallet send option, we can't choose which wallet we want to select for sending.

Any clue? Please let me now.

Thanks in advance

:dstraheart:

Hank

Wouldn’t it be the same function as when you do the split coins. I am sure they are sitting in different stacks so you can click which stack or wallet you want to send from from input options button.

Cykee

Can’t really understand what you have written and I think he is asking for help. Can you clarify what sort of answer you are trying to give.
he asked how to choose our wallet it mean in our qt wallet we have another wallet there maybe use your main wallet if what wallet you already have pkey and have a coins

Hank

he asked how to choose our wallet it mean in our qt wallet we have another wallet there maybe use your main wallet if what wallet you already have pkey and have a coins
Hmm ok my bad, but still can’t understand what you are writing but if he does understand your answer, I hope it helps him. Personally I am trying to make out what you have wrote and how it answers his question.

Cykee

Hmm ok my bad, but still can’t understand what you are writing but if he does understand your answer, I hope it helps him. Personally I am trying to make out what you have wrote and how it answers his question.
on his question, he asking How we do that? Because I see in DSTRA wallet send option, we can't choose which wallet we want to select for sending.
he needs to check the coin control display into expert to see his address so that he can see his coins in his wallet and he can send to other

Hank

on his question, he asking How we do that? Because I see in DSTRA wallet send option, we can't choose which wallet we want to select for sending.
he needs to check the coin control display into expert to see his address so that he can see his coins in his wallet and he can send to other
Ok great for clarification and the pictures. I think this is much clearer and answers the question. This is also what I stated before too =)

Cykee

I have enable the coin control feature. So I need to put the address on the costum change address?
are you going no send coins? it's okay even you not put an address on custom change but it is your decision if you want to put ;)
Ok great for clarification and the pictures. I think this is much clearer and answers the question. This is also what I stated before too =)
hahaha now it cleared :D

usbs

No, so because I want to divide my wallet.
It seems that you want to have 2 different address in the same wallet? if so that is easy just click on receive coins and there you will have another new address where you can receive coins from someone else or from yourself!

i also use wallet with several addresses. But when i send coins there is no possibility to choose which address as a sender to select. It seems like common for qt wallet

Soksuci

It seems that you want to have 2 different address in the same wallet? if so that is easy just click on receive coins and there you will have another new address where you can receive coins from someone else or from yourself!
Yeah I have some addresses on my wallet, but the problem is I want to send it not receive it

ponyongie

@Soksuci Just send the amount that your "other address" had to your main address and those "other address" will automatically gone. Check the [ ]custom change address and put your "other address" there as a sender and your main address as the receiver.

i didnt tried sending dstra yet. but they have option recieve and send try to use send and put the dstra address and the amount you want to send

Yes, you can do this by using the coin control function. By using that, you can choose the address from which you want to send your coins and also the address to which you want your change to go.