What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

[Guide] Registration for AirDrop

Nice work... it might be worth adding the step to put your dstra address in your forum profile as well.
Sounds obvious, but I forgot to this as the option wasn't initially there when I registered.
I expect some others here that registered early on have forgotten as well.

usbs

And these steps are necessary for each AD right? or we just need to wait for the new instructions for each AD? May it change from each AD?

itsmemv

And these steps are necessary for each AD right? or we just need to wait for the new instructions for each AD? May it change from each AD?
i dont think so, your addres and email should remain registered but i guess there is a possibility that you may need to register again

usbs

i dont think so, your addres and email should remain registered but i guess there is a possibility that you may need to register again
It would be cool to have done only once all and forget about having to register every 2 weeks for this!!

mako jr

It would be cool to have done only once all and forget about having to register every 2 weeks for this!!
right now you only need to register once,not need to register in every airdrop. if there is any changes, or extra registration, you will get informed at the announcement

FaucetKING

Staff member
I always explain manually to my referrals and they make me angry by asking alot of questions, now i have your thread as a reference! Thanks!