What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

[FundRaising] How about selling Masternode pakage? (when collateral decided)

I know it's a bit early for this suggestion but it might encourage some investors to purchase directly the required MN collateral (and maybe make some discount)
Since most of the new coins are selling MN before listing in the exchange so the buyers will profit from higher ROI (and Dstra gains listing funds)

skateboard

Actually pre-selling of MNs is mostly associated with scam exit. Hard to say if pre-selling of some mystique potential MNs from the future will bring result for DSTRA.

Actually pre-selling of MNs is mostly associated with scam exit. Hard to say if pre-selling of some mystique potential MNs from the future will bring result for DSTRA.
Yeah true, selling MN from dev premine is already bad image in the market because of many scammer.

Yeah true, selling MN from dev premine is already bad image in the market because of many scammer.
Thanks for the feedback. Didn't know that it'll reflect badly on Dstra project. Better keep waiting for the Airdrop to go on and see what we can do.

Elpeor00

I have to agree with previous posts, selling masternodes at early stages has been asociated with poor quality projects and outright scams, it can give DSTRA a negative image.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Currently we need to focus on geting listed first IMO, Masternodes without any market to trade is not very interesting to potential investors and buyers.

Meliodas

Staff member
Yeah atm it's almost 4 months then. But the project has developed greater ever since I see
Yeah, we have been through a lot of hardships (people who joined from the beginning must know what I'm talking about) and yet we are still here. I hope we can keep improving as a community.

Meliodas

Staff member
I think it is pretty bad idea as most of masternode coins which sell like this turn out to be scam.
"most of" doesn't mean all of them right?
There has been other ways (donations, and now lottery) tried to raise funds, but it seems the response hasn't been so great, so we must try other things to collect funds.