What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Forum activity

Raypok

Hey fellow forum members,

I joined DSTRA just after the third Airdrop, so AD4 will be my first. I noticed that activity on this forum is very low between airdrops. I logged in everyday and was most of the time the only one online (besides one of the moderators). To built a good community a good and active forum is necessary in my opinion. For interaction discord is great, but for more background info as example the forum is ideal. It's a two way street, more member activity but also more activity from the moderators/admins and developers. So if anyone has an opinion of ideas how we good become more active here let's hear it.

Good AD4 everyone

Paff

was busy with a hell lot of stuff the past weeks. will try to be more active on the forum too again. overall people are somehow a little bit quiet the last week. even ad4 started

I noticed that too. It has been a bit quite here compared to past airdrops specifically AD2 and AD3 where forum interaction, post and replies are active daily. I am hoping for a more active forum community in the coming airdrops in the future.

I noticed that too. It has been a bit quite here compared to past airdrops specifically AD2 and AD3 where forum interaction, post and replies are active daily. I am hoping for a more active forum community in the coming airdrops in the future.
I agree with what you said. Members getting more active after DAM came into place, as there will be no more delays for subsequent airdrops.