What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Facebook groups

If you are the admin or moderator of a fb cryptocurrency group,would you pin our coin for some DSTRA

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm don't have that possibility

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

sorin90

Staff member
There are a lot of Facebook groups that talk about crypto coins, airdrops and bounties. I was wondering how many of you have one, or are admins or moderators there and will agree to pin a message about our coin for a weekly bounty. I think this will get us some exposure.

irenjosh

This is brilliant. It will sure help in promoting and increasing members joining dstra. I will look for & speak with an admin in a cryptocurrency group and introduce dstra to him/her hoping dstra is pinned in the group.

FaucetKING

Staff member
Facebook groups haves already alot of polls from premium investors, if we get listed in an exchange, we can dominate like do and everything will be fine.

I'm not sure Facebook group is a good idea. We don't need many channel to get more people we need marketing and we already have other social media channel