What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Exciting news! DSTRA exchange listing

plpatel

Hello everybody,

Today I bring you exciting news where many of you waited on: We have paid the listing fees to be listed on Crex24 (DSTRA/BTC)!
After being processed and reviewed by the exchange, I hope we are listed soon.

Meanwhile testing the V2 wallet is in progress, and so far only a few bugs have been found.

Last but not least we have send the remaining AD4 rewards for everybody who didn't receive them yet.
We also expect to send AD5 shortly!
This is great news and finally we are getting some good news regarding it's listing.

chipr

This is great exchange news! Crex24 is becoming a somewhat popular exchange, and they seem to be listing both newer coins as well as known ones and even fiat. Will be good for growth of DSTRA.

moonuranus

This is a very exciting thing I can't wait to see the starting price of DSTRA, I hope it will get a good price at the exchange just don't dump your coins at low price :D

rafe

Wow, this is really good news! I look forward to seeing DSTRA gain more popularity in the exchange! I hope more new community members will join after the listing.