• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

[Ended] The DSTRA Xmas advent calendar

kana

Only 6 blocks left to score point + secondary blocks (block+1 and block-1).

Remember the top scoring of the bottom half eliminates all with same or lower points. Currently there are 14 players with points, number seven (top scoring of the bottom half) has 12 points – ALL with 12 points or lower will be eliminated!
Now I understand the meaning of "top scoring of the bottom half" , but the last block is over already.
So, Undercover guy 001, 008, and Raypok go to round2 ?

pshemek

sry to say it but iy is ridicolous that one guy has 8 or 9 addresses. so now there are only 3 contestants back in the game because of this.

twthmoses

Staff member
sry to say it but iy is ridicolous that one guy has 8 or 9 addresses. so now there are only 3 contestants back in the game because of this.
It’s because they gather coins during the calendar game, with multiply addresses. As I said in the initial post of the Xmas game, multiply addresses might or might not help you. This round of the final, it would help you.

twthmoses

Staff member
Im making a recount of Round 1, just to be sure, cause it looks like we already found a winner. Unexpected!

twthmoses

Staff member
An unexpected end to the Xmas calendar final has occurred. We already got a winner after round 1!

After only two points collected during the last 15 blocks, those two points made all the difference. By shire luck or maybe pure genius, who knows, one person snatched just enough points to get on top. 16 addresses were eliminated on account of inactivity, while 14 addresses gather points. Unfortunately most gather the same amount, and by the rules, all that has the same or less than the highest scoring of the lower half are eliminated. Of the 14 addresses with points, number 7 (highest scoring of the lower half) had 14 points, eliminating all with 14 points. Leaving only one left with more points!

:coffee: And the winner is DKeYWGvq3SPLrZQuzYKNBcHvb7cEQ4TQcV, owned by Raypok

:coffee: You are the winner of 709.87 DSTRA coins. Congratulation and nicely played!

Many thanks to all that played the game for the last two month. There was a round 2 and 3 plannedfor the Xmas Final, but not to worry they will be incorporated into other games coming in the near future. Stay tuned for more fun.

kana

all that being said however, if in the end one or more persons have done the majority of tasks, for the benefit of the community, you never know what happens? You know Xmas is the time of miracles.
So, it seems Xmas miracles did not occur. Or, we wonder now happen?

Due to prior commitments, I was not able to attend the event. Congrats to the winner! I hope we can see more events in the future as I now have some time to revisit the forum and discord again.

sherwinsamsung

congratulations. may we have similar contests on every occasions, not only during Christmas. we can have contests during valentines, independence day, Halloween, thanksgiving.