We know that DSTRA V1 to DSTRA V2 swap was pretty strict in terms of deadlines, and even then we have bent the rules a bit getting some late submissions on board.
However - since there are still some community members who missed the swap and our primary goal is to be recognised as a project created by the community for the community, we have good news for them - they still can come back and be part of the project!
We will allow further DSTRA V1 to DSTRA V2 swap under the following conditions:
1) To make a late swap registration please use this form: DSTRA V1 late swap (to DSTRA V2) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4AEblfaQJtT85m_eFFPtL5E4tGAuY7l5EeJhHyS8QbWeFQ/viewform
2) To be qualified you need to give:
- DSTRA V1 wallet address (starting with "F")
- DSTRA V2 wallet address (starting with "D")
- your Discord name
- your email
3) The calculation will be based on following rules:
a) balance of the account will be taken from the snapshot of the original swap (21-Aug-2018, 12:00 UTC);
coins minted and transferred after that date will not be taken into account
b) for the next 3 months (until 1st of Mar 2019) the swapped amount will be equal to 50% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)
c) for another 3 months (1st of Mar 2019 - 1 of Jun 2019) the swapped amount will be equal to 35% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)
d) after 1 of Jun 2019 the swapped amount will be equal to 25% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)
e) maximum amount claimed from this swap: 7000 DSTRA
4) If someone reports a V1 wallet that already took part in first (Aug'18) swap round - their reward from any AD going forward will be reduced to 10% of their score.
5) Payouts will be made on a weekly basis (every Sunday we calculate the score to prepare the multisig for transfer)
- User had 5000 DSTRA V1
- If he fills the form now, he gets 2500 DSTRA V2
- User had 20000 DSTRA V1
- If he fills the form now, he gets 7000 DSTRA V2 (as that's the maximum amount to be claimed)