What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Staking rewards - Week 8

Raypok

I agree with that. But somehow staking in the qt wallet doesn' work for me. Weight stays the same all the time, weird?

I discovered recently that I can put my dstra on the staking bot even the airdrop count for Hodler bonus is done.
For someone who can't keep the wallet online 24h/24, it's a great deal!

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I discovered recently that I can put my dstra on the staking bot even the airdrop count for Hodler bonus is done.
For someone who can't keep the wallet online 24h/24, it's a great deal!
Did you put the coins back into your wallet before snapshot? Or you keep it there all the time (and change the airdrop wallet adress)?

twthmoses

I agree with that. But somehow staking in the qt wallet doesn' work for me. Weight stays the same all the time, weird?
Sounds weird indeed. When you hit a stake your weight of course decreases and time (confirmations) increases your weight - regardless if your online or not. So it should not stay the same. There should be some movement in it, up or down every now and then

I unlocked it and kept it open for hours, weight stays the same all the time. Even donwloaded synced the whole chain again to test. Already have help from one of the mods. Maybe we find out whats wrong. Besides that..i like the staking bot, so i will continue to use that one for now.

I unlocked it and kept it open for hours, weight stays the same all the time. Even donwloaded synced the whole chain again to test. Already have help from one of the mods. Maybe we find out whats wrong. Besides that..i like the staking bot, so i will continue to use that one for now.
I like to stake directly from my wallet, and I have not got any problems while staking... it stakes nicely from my wallet.