What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA price on first exchange

I'm a newcomer in this project guys, I really wanted to buy some coins but I realized that there's no exchange yet for it. If ever it goes to an exchange, how much would be the price is in your estimate? And another thing is there any p2p, or otc trading so I can get some coins? thanks!

DSTRA is not yet on the trading platform. If you need to purchase it, you can ask in Discord to see if anyone is willing to sell.

hoanglinhvn

There is a fundraising sale going on in discord. You can have a look at that.
Price now is 1k sats/DST. By buying from the team, you also get the investor status that got you access in investor chat and have contribute in future developments/direction...ect... of DST.

twthmoses

Staff member
It’s hard to say if 1k is a good price. I think it is, and I hope and know It will eventually go much higher then that, but I’m sure once it get listed somewhere it will go below that price before it goes above. Sometimes it’s a good thing just to get the coin listed, regardless where it is, just to get a feel of what price-range we are at.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
This price seems pretty good.
Don't know if the team has plans to trade on the platform recently?
The team are busy trying to get the coin listed at the moment, there are some talk about where we may be listed, just wait for the good news

I bet the price will be lower than the presale price by half since the ones who got swapped coins will probably sell and some airdrop members selling for X reasons.

I am also looking forward for DSTRA to be listed in an exchange soon so keep on voting guys for benefit of the project and the whole community, Well, for me 1k to 2k sats seems good price during start-up at its first exchange.

As of now we can't tell what would be the price of DSTRA when it goes to an exchange. But as far as I know, the team are working hard to make our dreams do come true. You can't buy DSTRA now means we are all holders here and probably the value might go higher if this will sustain.

Mohon

Hope the price stand around 1k sats after hitting on exchanges.But There will be dumping for sure.Some who got a huge amount of dstra by swap will sell in lower price.Again this also depends on market. If the market goes well, we might see above 1k sat.

gij1977

Most important is to be on exchange and to make a good volume.
For a AirDrop coin at this stage initial price is not an important matter.

Meliodas

Staff member
i like to see dstra hit the exchange with the target price of 1000 sats.
It's hard since there are still quite a lot of swapped coins out there waiting to sell off their bag and even before this talk about getting into exchange begin, we already seen members selling off their DST under the counter.

It's hard since there are still quite a lot of swapped coins out there waiting to sell off their bag and even before this talk about getting into exchange begin, we already seen members selling off their DST under the counter.
People who's sell off they'd do it because they'd not see a future for the coin. This only would mean that more work is needed to improve the appeal of the coin so that the perception about its future would improve.

Pintu

Dstra not yet come on any exchange for trade or sell you just hold on tight. I think well price depends on market or exchange. but it have to the greatest of value in this year.

FaucetKING

Staff member
We're not listed atm, everything is possible at the first listing, afterwards, peoples will start to invest and allocate some masternodes :)
It's just a matter of time :)

Meliodas

Staff member
People who's sell off they'd do it because they'd not see a future for the coin. This only would mean that more work is needed to improve the appeal of the coin so that the perception about its future would improve.
Yes, but do mind a lot of coin Airdrop participants sell off their coins when they can (just because they want the profit --They mean NOW-- ), this has been the pattern on a lot of projects (no matter how good the education about the coin's value delivered --- most people just can't wait and often they tell each other how they shouldn't sell so early when they see the price mooned ):whistle:

I'm a newcomer in this project guys, I really wanted to buy some coins but I realized that there's no exchange yet for it. If ever it goes to an exchange, how much would be the price is in your estimate? And another thing is there any p2p, or otc trading so I can get some coins? thanks!
Its quite unfortunate that such an interesting and promising coin hasnt been listed to an exchange yet, But again patience is the name of he game, as time goes by, i believe the coin will make most of the reasonable exchanges as its undoubtedly of high Quality

The only way we are ever going to maintain the value of the coin is by holding it even after its listed to exchanges, Patience, and when its finnaly out there, lets treat it with respect id deserves and avoid dumping as much as possible

hard to predict starting price of DSTRA since more and more people now accumulates bigger and bigger bags of coin. i think it automatically devalues the coin in price

Meliodas

Staff member
S

So I heard there'll masternodes for Dstra, any news about the collateral?
The team are talking about it currently, please wait for it

In my opinion, if DST listed somewhere it will goes beyond 1k sats. Because from the donation initial price it self is 1k sats.
10 sat is a good price
Hard to say since we are going to have MN activated and on the other hands there are those swapped coins out there. We can only see on the day we started trading on the exchange.