What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA plugin for e-commerce platforms

yeah the main issue is convincing the merchants to part with their product for something they might not have heard of. that will be the real challenge

defc0de

yeah one week from now then
And we are probably near on the listing with the current date :) I'm also eager to hear about the masternode implementation and probably set up my first masternode.

yeah the main issue is convincing the merchants to part with their product for something they might not have heard of. that will be the real challenge
We need more marketing for DSTRA. A more active BCT, forum and discord would also help.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
For the bitcointalk post, it's already included in the signature part of airdrop since you need to post to actually get paid. But maybe we can also make some compulsory one post for each airdrop, it's just that there is more risk that way since a lot of people just post short generic posts like "to the moon, good luck, etc"

FaucetKING

Staff member
Yaay, that looks like a good proposal to post, having some tools like these is a Win-Win, for Dstra and for its users. I would love using that.

For the bitcointalk post, it's already included in the signature part of airdrop since you need to post to actually get paid. But maybe we can also make some compulsory one post for each airdrop, it's just that there is more risk that way since a lot of people just post short generic posts like "to the moon, good luck, etc"
there needs to be a minimum 100 character posts or something like that

Raypok

E-commerce plugin is a must but i agree that convincing retailers to accept crypro payments is far more harder at this point not to mention the competitive cryptomarket. Hope DSTRA will be able to stand out on this part