What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA plugin for e-commerce platforms

defc0de

Hi everyone, I'm proposing if we can have an available plugin for some popular CMS used for e-commerce? A plugin for magento, drupal, shopify or wordpress e-commerce stores would be a great add-on to real use-cases and would also push the project for early mass adoption.

Paff

yes this would be an awesome idea. just posted that on another thread. a paymentgateway is a high plus

Sounds like a good proposal. I like e-commerce related stuff, it will attract more people's awareness about DSTRA, which will benefit the project.

Blademaster

Good idea. But alot of work. If it is as easy as paypal express, it wont be so easy to program. How do you suppose there isnt any available yet? Because its harder than you think!

Aradmon

Hi everyone, I'm proposing if we can have an available plugin for some popular CMS used for e-commerce? A plugin for magento, drupal, shopify or wordpress e-commerce stores would be a great add-on to real use-cases and would also push the project for early mass adoption.
This seems a good idea but i think it's not possible in this early phase
we need more people which will facilitate the process of mass adoption .

Retrogrde7

yeah I whole heartedly agree, this is why we need to tweet other crypto groups, not particular coin groups but say for example #cryptocurrencynews

Aradmon

That's a great idea and i think the team must create a small group of members who can set the strategy
how to create more publicity for this project , organic growth is always appreciated rather than manipulation
most of the projects do now days.

Retrogrde7

tweets just involving only the coin tags will only work if someone already knows about the coin we need other tags mentioned alongside DSTRAs to bring in fresh meat

defc0de

This seems a good idea but i think it's not possible in this early phase
we need more people which will facilitate the process of mass adoption .
Actually you're having it the other way around lol, adding a payment gateway using DSTRA through woocommerce will help in the mass adoption. Just think of how BTC went up to be heavily used by the masses - when there are sprouting banners of "bitcoin accepted here" in stores right? We need as much exposure as we can, and using it as a payment medium would make people look at what the currency is about.

Good idea. But alot of work. If it is as easy as paypal express, it wont be so easy to program. How do you suppose there isnt any available yet? Because its harder than you think!
Developing the DSTRA blockchain is harder than making just a wordpress plugin I suppose? So I think it's easier than you think? ;)

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Actually you're having it the other way around lol, adding a payment gateway using DSTRA through woocommerce will help in the mass adoption. Just think of how BTC went up to be heavily used by the masses - when there are sprouting banners of "bitcoin accepted here" in stores right? We need as much exposure as we can, and using it as a payment medium would make people look at what the currency is about.

Developing the DSTRA blockchain is harder than making just a wordpress plugin I suppose? So I think it's easier than you think? ;)
I agre mostly with your ideas here, but the biggest problem for now that we need to solve is to find some partners that are actually willing to accept DSTRA as a payment method either for tangible or intangible stuffs and services

defc0de

I agre mostly with your ideas here, but the biggest problem for now that we need to solve is to find some partners that are actually willing to accept DSTRA as a payment method either for tangible or intangible stuffs and services
We probably need more marketing in that matter. Some new crypto I joined used a very aggressive marketing strategy, and they where actually being labelled as spam by some forums but it did pay long term as more and more people heard about the project. I'm not saying we should follow the same path, but I guess a little bump in the marketing side would be very beneficial to both the project and the community. And listing on an exchange is the next big thing we should have, right now there's no other way for people to get the coins aside from joining the airdrop.

We probably need more marketing in that matter. Some new crypto I joined used a very aggressive marketing strategy, and they where actually being labelled as spam by some forums but it did pay long term as more and more people heard about the project. I'm not saying we should follow the same path, but I guess a little bump in the marketing side would be very beneficial to both the project and the community. And listing on an exchange is the next big thing we should have, right now there's no other way for people to get the coins aside from joining the airdrop.
We are not far away from a listing on crex24, crypto bridge also help as well next.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
We are not far away from a listing on crex24, crypto bridge also help as well next.
Been using CB for quite a time by now and I find the user experience is not as good as crex24 honestly, and I often have problems with their nodes, hard to get connected.

Aradmon

Been using CB for quite a time by now and I find the user experience is not as good as crex24 honestly, and I often have problems with their nodes, hard to get connected.
I've used both CB and Crex24 and i prefer crex24 over cb, but one thing i've noticed in both cases
the mobile accessibility isn't that good for both of them , quite laggy.

It looks like it's right around the corner or any day now, since they are getting us ready for a fork or wallet upgrade with that form that just came out on discord