What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Marketplace

That would be an excellent idea for DSTRA utility---wide range of apllication in e-commerce. Additionally with the low fees and fast transactions DSTRA has it would attract more investors to use the coin. Additional and unique great features maybe integrated to further distinguished the coin because there are already project with these idea already come out in the market and still fails.

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
This is a superb idea, I suspect that most of us here have jobs outside of crypto and have talents we can sell for DSTRA. It would also boost the use of the coin so is a win-win for me.

we can add marketplace to this forum to promote dst coins activities. members can try selling their products/services in terms of dst coins. good for the community, good for the coin itself.

baobao

we can add marketplace to this forum to promote dst coins activities. members can try selling their products/services in terms of dst coins. good for the community, good for the coin itself.
I see someone here have same idea that I like to suggestion. If we can open a small section in the forum for selling items use DST inside community. Or a small advertising section to generating the community funding, this way would be bring more actions into the forum.

I see someone here have same idea that I like to suggestion. If we can open a small section in the forum for selling items use DST inside community. Or a small advertising section to generating the community funding, this way would be bring more actions into the forum.
this would be a great idea!