What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Marketplace

irenjosh

Like we all know, one of the hopes we have for cryptocurrency is for it to be used for payment of good and services, this means going mainstream.
My suggestion here is an online arena for commercial dealings (buying/selling and payment of services) with dstra coin (DST) as the website's official payment option.
I think a dstra marketplace will be a great avenue to foster some high demand and supply of the coin

Retrogrde7

Yes I agree, this is probably where we need more features or reasons for other people to buy and hold this coin.
ecommerce also needs to enter the picture.

Paff

seems like a cool idea. but it is also important to get something like a wordpress plugin for dstra payments. so little shoüs can add the plugin to accept dstra as a payment

FaucetKING

Thats a great proposal, i already mentioned that in my suggestions in the past and it would really give a great value to the coin itself, even though i will provide some services in the marketplace if that got real.

Yes, it is a good idea! With the introduction of a trading platform that allows users to sell and buy goods with DST, it can greatly increase the popularity of the project and hence its value!

skateboard

there are lots of coins that stand as payment means. So as was mentioned i guess it's important to seal a deal with some businesses in real use cases

Yeah some business deals, showing what the tech can do and being able to link it up seamlessly so that it can be used as a manner of payments or tracking data or tracking other things would be cool

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I think we can start this from members that can provide services (image design etc) and are willing to receive payments for it in DSTRA.

I think we can start this from members that can provide services (image design etc) and are willing to receive payments for it in DSTRA.
If we could pump this thread up in front of all member's eyes so that maybe someone out there with the skills on these forums will notice.

irenjosh

I think the team should make a partnership from a merchant rather make a marketplace from a scratch
Yes, merchants should be needed in these market place. Even if it is few merchants for a start, it can grow as more people join dstra. Those of us having products like offthecuff can be the early merchants. We could make clothing designs of different cultures and sell in the markplace (since people like fashion). More ideas of products should be welcomed as well

Meliodas

Staff member
one awesome step would be to sell hardware wallets somehow with DSTRA incorporated into to it as well. or approach trezor or ledger.
At our current condition, will trezor or ledger give us a chance though? I think it is still too early for us to do it since we are just beginning, we need more momentum and more users as to be acknowledged by them.

At our current condition, will trezor or ledger give us a chance though? I think it is still too early for us to do it since we are just beginning, we need more momentum and more users as to be acknowledged by them.
yeah for sure but it's an idea for the future at least.

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
We indeed have thought about it, and for sure its something to think about in the future. But we must focus on the most important things first.

Listing (requires additional donations)
DAM
Whitepaper
Detailed AD specifics
BCT Signature campaign
Etcetera

Further down the road we for sure will bring this topic up again

irenjosh

We indeed have thought about it, and for sure its something to think about in the future. But we must focus on the most important things first.

Listing (requires additional donations)
DAM
Whitepaper
Detailed AD specifics
BCT Signature campaign
Etcetera

Further down the road we for sure will bring this topic up again
Great. I like this. We can keep this marketplace idea in mind and after listing, DAM, Whitepaper etc, we could unveil the DSTRA Marketplace (online shop)

insculpt

Like we all know, one of the hopes we have for cryptocurrency is for it to be used for payment of good and services, this means going mainstream.
My suggestion here is an online arena for commercial dealings (buying/selling and payment of services) with dstra coin (DST) as the website's official payment option.
I think a dstra marketplace will be a great avenue to foster some high demand and supply of the coin
If we are going this route, we need to get on to it ASAP, there are already projects whose existence is solely for that very purpose and they will excel because that is where their focus is. Dstra needs to find a use case and focus on it.

Man, I would be happy to apply the dst payment to my online website. But, my products are physical so its can not be shipped worldwide.
However. when the wordpress plug in came out, I will install it to my page as a mean of advertisement for DST...

Meliodas

Staff member
Man, I would be happy to apply the dst payment to my online website. But, my products are physical so its can not be shipped worldwide.
However. when the wordpress plug in came out, I will install it to my page as a mean of advertisement for DST...
Maybe you can use the DSTRA for some discount promotions? Like send *amount* of DSTRA to get *number*% of discount on *product name*? This will at least spread the word to people who never heard about DSTRA before?