What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA IS AMAZING!

kyton

New Wallet inbound , MN functinallity, Exchange soon. Seems to be all starting to come togeher.

sarah7912

Of course dates is amazing it's easy tasks which we do and can make a lot of profit in it really it's easy and also we make friends on it from discord and the forum so it's really good for us

Retrogrde7

Of course dates is amazing it's easy tasks which we do and can make a lot of profit in it really it's easy and also we make friends on it from discord and the forum so it's really good for us
yeah i have met quite a few good people, mind you i have had to thread through some scummy people too.

laradahmed2

i think its a great project .. we should all help it grow more and more every day .. we need to bring more members and dont forget to vote for it in numex

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
just saying we should keep the votes up and that it's important to be listed on more than one exchange, in the event the only exchange has problems
can't agree more on that, I'm also thinking if we have to renew the voting in AD as compulsory instead if we want more votes coming in --- as more exchanges also gives a lot of benefits to members themselves indefinitely

chappy

Good morning, you guys! In Japan, today is New Year's Eve. Yes, it is the last day of the year. I thank everyone who took care of us this year. And thank you next year!

Retrogrde7

Powerfully continuing AIRDROP of DSTRA.
It is the best AIRDROP ever.
Just like being a wonderful year of DSTRA.
Feels like this coin is more stable these days. The team has done well to survive the Bubble bursting of cryptocurrencies, we arent that well known yet but give it more time and DSTRAs coin distribution will be more spread out than some other projects.

chappy

A few days passed after the New Year, but did we act on DST? We need to act toward improving the value of DST! There are many things to do such as raising DST 's name recognition, increasing DST holders, increasing DST' s liquidity. Let's cooperate and make DST exciting!

Retrogrde7

A few days passed after the New Year, but did we act on DST? We need to act toward improving the value of DST! There are many things to do such as raising DST 's name recognition, increasing DST holders, increasing DST' s liquidity. Let's cooperate and make DST exciting!
some additional advertising for one

Soksuci

Speaking of liquidity, I'm not sure the team has fund to get listed anywhere and yet we don't have new investor.
I hope the team had some works this last 2 weeks and will surprise us anytime soon.

Retrogrde7

I think basicly there needs to be "stuff" on the market which you can only buy with DST to make it wanted.
we just need to willing participants, usually first is always selling stuff to other users already interested and then advertising those goods