• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA IS AMAZING!

rapwindsoul

Lets all be united together for one goal---success. DSTRA coin has huge potential to succeed so lets all support it 100%. Long live DSTRA community. :dstraheart:

FreeHamster

Nah let's go to Mars instead
That being said a lot of the future will depend on what the devs do - let's hope they are working on the plans for this coin.

ppip

Glad to see ppl like the Dstra platform so much. I too and here for the great opportunity to help grow and invest in the platform.

Klax

Do not forget that the future of this coin depends on all of us in the end, for promoting it and take it out there

bestiya

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!

ninaver

The coin was born unexpectedly, unplanned earlier. But this did not affect her in any way. I think our DSTRA has a bright future! I believe we will succeed!

Oh and i'm here. I was reading about this coin during a weak. There are a lot of interesting comments about it.
I think that this coin have a very serious potential. We have to talk about it as much as possible people. And then we'll get a profit and a good mind)
Have a good Day!

Cryptoboard

I saw a good future in this coin.. Let's all support DSTRA! Fasten your seatbelts! we're on our way to the moon!
The road to the moon is a very long one. Are you patient enough to wait it out? The project is a good one that will be filled with challenges. I see a great coin in the future.