What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Fund Raising

switch

despite Previous project run with fund raised can scare people from donating , but now we have a real community project drived with a good team

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Yes that will help too spread the word and get more too know dstra :)
We already have a referral bonus, it's announced by Andhar already last monday (just the important part):
Furthermore, we have decided that going forward, anyone that referred new users and is !refset by them, the referror will be rewarded with 5% of the AD amount these new users achieve each AD.
please read the announcement carefully

FaucetKING

Staff member
despite Previous project run with fund raised can scare people from donating , but now we have a real community project drived with a good team
It's reasonable to see peoples afraid of donations but thats not the real deal.. I think it's related to the price. kinda high for em.

lao mao

Let's see the confidence that the team can continue to work and support DSTRA.
Hope more people can get involved, good luck!

It's reasonable to see peoples afraid of donations but thats not the real deal.. I think it's related to the price. kinda high for em.
I think people were also hesitant because they think airdrops were not planned well. But as now there will not be no postponing airdrops after AD4; some may donate and get also Dstras in return.

Last edited:

panget

the devs team came up with a new program. it's something like lottery. anyone can buy some ticket for a chance to win the big prizes. you win some, you donate some. win-win situation.

What about mine? eventhough i logged in my account in shardax the vote form isn't showing I think there is a problem with the link.. or is it just me?

chipr

If I can scrape together enough of my semi-worthless coins to exchange, but most of the few I have I've been hodling to stop more value loss, I would donate a small amount. Will look into this and maybe some odd ones can be sold. Semi-worthless, that sounds odd, still hodling some btc and bch and other coins that are way down from when I bought so I really have to look at things, whole portfolio to see if and when I can chip in to donate without using new fiat.

carpets

Some are starting to donate, hoping more members will donate to help the team. I wonder some member's are buying the other coins which is like a scam than donating to dstra which we all know that they are all legit and working hard to raise the protect.

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
I have donated already 100k sats for DSTRA fund raising, but until now No admins confirmed my donation.
Hello Nickyle, first of all thank you for your donation.

Sadly its the first time im hearing about this. Could you please private message me on Discord with the TX?
If by our mistake we totally forgot about it, I'll double your reward from my personal wallet for the long wait. Apologies on behalf of the team.

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
Hello Nickyle,

I would also like to clarify bit this misunderstanding, so you won't have any bad feeling about it (we are always trying to be full transparent as well). Indeed you've contacted me asking about the donation (and I've directed whom you need to stay in touch about it), but one part was bit missing - we have not received a TX. So yes - yesterday after your post here it was checked, we have found it, so please bear with us and it will be addressed immediately (please also send us your v2 wallet address) :)

Everyone,
Please remember that (as per #donations information) whenever you want to make a donation, contact one of the persons listed there, make sure you are sending it to a proper wallet and send us a TX after everything. We are not checking those wallets on a daily basis, also it's hard to match it to a person without knowing exact transactionID or your final wallet address.