What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA forum popularity

i will suggest here dev to use community forum only for communications.. look at the deeponion forum.. they didnt use anything else.. but now they have unofficial discord and telegram channel.. it will make the DASTRA forum popular.
i see here very less number of members on the forum... i will suggest to use this forum for airdrop registration instead of bot commands on discord

ponyongie

That's a nice suggestion but I guess that would give the dev team more works to do while they can use Discord's bots for gathering registration. They are choosing to have more time on focusing with the project they are building that could help the community get bigger and attract more investors. :)

i will suggest here dev to use community forum only for communications.. look at the deeponion forum.. they didnt use anything else.. but now they have unofficial discord and telegram channel.. it will make the DASTRA forum popular.
i see here very less number of members on the forum... i will suggest to use this forum for airdrop registration instead of bot commands on discord
Totally agree with you, making this forum the main communication channel will be benefit for all of us.

And also make it more crowded than today

Great suggestion sir but i guess most AD1 participants now are more aware that the greatest percentage from the airdrop distribution came from posting here in the forum. Thus, i think many of them would try to be active here in the forum sooner to compete for the next airdrop shares.

Can I participate on Airdrop without signing up here. I don't know. But it will be good if it can be done here on this forum. One more thing, I think Dev team is trying to keep clean the forum.
BTW, you made a little mistake, it's DSTRA not DASTRA.

gij1977

Diffidently forum is the best place for announcements, but having an active chat is very important, chat rooms are more friendly and help participants get an answer instantly.

mako jr

i 'm not sure that is it important just to register all airdrop participant in forum, it just bring more job for the moderator. But i agree yor opinion to make forum as most important communication channel.

i don't really like forum, discord better for chatting
forum maybe a good information area and also for bounty but not so good for communication :censored:

Good proposal. But I think now that people know forum takes a big part in airdrop, they will be more active here. As the more posts they make, the more coins they will get.

itsmemv

Im also here from the deeponion community but i think its fine that we are using discord and forum at the same time, if i want to have quick chat with other members i will just go to discord and not to the forum :)

Forums has its own advantage that is the content can be accessible for a long time. Several months or year from now, you still can find the content on Forums.
Unlike forums, discord is a place for chat chit, quick responding...
I agree with you about using forums as main communication, but I also suggest to keep discord which is a real good place for quick asking/responding.

If you bring the whole food, coffe thing on forums, it will be...too spammy...

Forums has its own advantage that is the content can be accessible for a long time. Several months or year from now, you still can find the content on Forums.
Unlike forums, discord is a place for chat chit, quick responding...
I agree with you about using forums as main communication, but I also suggest to keep discord which is a real good place for quick asking/responding.

If you bring the whole food, coffe thing on forums, it will be...too spammy...
Lol true, but we have off topics forum which is not counted for the airdrop so I guess it will not harm us

I think we should use both forum and discord as platform for communication, the advantage of using forum is that the contents can last a considerable amount of time which gives the team more much time to review every post thus minimize spamming. while the advantage of using discord is that members can chat with each other instantly which allows them to find out solution to a problem quickly.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
More and more members will come definitely, because forum got the biggest portion for AD (it was 45% for AD1), while discord is also needed as the kind of communication there is more instant and organic, problems and questions can be answered and solved quickly. Why only use one tool when you have more at your disposal? Not every problem is a nail which can only be solved by using a hammer - if you only have a hammer, every problem would looked like nails while in reality it is not.

More and more members will come definitely, because forum got the biggest portion for AD (it was 45% for AD1), while discord is also needed as the kind of communication there is more instant and organic, problems and questions can be answered and solved quickly. Why only use one tool when you have more at your disposal? Not every problem is a nail which can only be solved by using a hammer - if you only have a hammer, every problem would looked like nails while in reality it is not.
ok... i can understand your point

That's a good answer. Every context has its tool and its functions. No need to mess up things unnecessarily.