• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA for education

lynX

Idea for promotion of the DSTRa.

Even Dogecoin have the price. But everybody can get DSTRa for free now. It’s a good coin for newbies, because everyone can try:
1. To understand how bounties work and get airdrop
2. To make wallet, private/public keys and etc.
3. To send and sign transactions
4. To try purification
5. To trade on the exchanges
6. To setup Masternodes.
7. To understand how the blockchains work in general and etc.

And all this is free. What if we add education as one of the main functions of a coin in whitepaper? This can be a new positioning: A coin with a wide scope of application and education for those who have just started to get acquainted with the world of crypto currency, as one of the main ideas?

twthmoses

Staff member
Very good points LynX. Have to think a little about it, but you inspired me to do a little thinking. Have to cook it a little in my head.....

Soksuci

That's some good point there but I'm sure we need to put some extra distinction if we want to put education on the Whitepaper because basically your whole 7 points are the same as other crypto coin with Masternode feature or distribution with airdrops

lynX

That's some good point there but I'm sure we need to put some extra distinction if we want to put education on the Whitepaper because basically your whole 7 points are the same as other crypto coin with Masternode feature or distribution with airdrops
(I apologize in advance, English is not my native language, and I can make mistakes).
Usually people have to mine coins or buy it from the exchange. Here they can get and do something for free, with zero risk. Sites of many projects look as if it's programming. Many abbreviations, PoS, PoW, protocols, algorithms and etc. Beginners often can't understand what's going on and what can be done here. DSTRA has a very friendly community. What if we make very good instructions, tutorials and videos for every step? For example, teacher with students can download wallets, send transactions to each other, try purification and mining (without electricity costs), play games and chat to get more coins. DSTRA developers can show code snippets and explain how everything works from the inside and etc. In general, I suggest to think in this direction and discuss it here.

Soksuci

(I apologize in advance, English is not my native language, and I can make mistakes).
Usually people have to mine coins or buy it from the exchange. Here they can get and do something for free, with zero risk. Sites of many projects look as if it's programming. Many abbreviations, PoS, PoW, protocols, algorithms and etc. Beginners often can't understand what's going on and what can be done here. DSTRA has a very friendly community. What if we make very good instructions, tutorials and videos for every step? For example, teacher with students can download wallets, send transactions to each other, try purification and mining (without electricity costs), play games and chat to get more coins. DSTRA developers can show code snippets and explain how everything works from the inside and etc. In general, I suggest to think in this direction and discuss it here.
No need to apologize, English is also not my native language, don't we all still learning ;)

That's an interesting point you got there and it got me realize how DSTRA can make it own niche. The newcomers to crypto can be the target how DSTRA can improve their community, which DSTRA provide a room to learn and make mistake and you can earn a coin(DST) from learning to each other.

I suggest you talk your idea to the team and let them discuss is further.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
That's a nice idea, I'm thinking about some kind of tutorial learning game where you can get DSTRA for playing it, but I'm also wary of the abuse possibilities... Need to think more about this

Cryptorobert

It is not sufficient to make a statement so as to generate some hype, either you make something really excellent or it may end up in just a farce.

wndd

It is a great advantage that we can do platforms that use DST.
Even if it's like a little faucet at first, it can draw interest in DST.

MASASATOSHI

There were various events to get a lot of DSTRA.
The DSTRA logo was one of them.
I figured out that there are various software for logo creation to think about it.
If there are various events, you will be able to study accordingly.
This is wonderful.

Klax

I think we should come up with some differentiators, in order to gain some traction for people to look into this project.

MASASATOSHI

I learned a lot of things to this day.
CP thing and wallet and programming.
There is still much to learn.
I will learn through a virtual currency called DSTRA.