• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Faucet!

insculpt

Hello everyone!
Yeah, i'm proposing our team to work on and provide us with a Faucet, Dstra faucet!
I have no clue on how to open a faucet nowaday, but tell me about your thoughts!
do we really need a faucet for DSTRA community?
In as much as faucets are thought to bring more ppl to the project, I personally don't think they are effective unless if the amount being distributed is relatively significant, I think people will only get excited about it for a short period and lose interest. Free coins are great, but if the amount is too small, well...

FaucetKING

Staff member
In as much as faucets are thought to bring more ppl to the project, I personally don't think they are effective unless if the amount being distributed is relatively significant, I think people will only get excited about it for a short period and lose interest. Free coins are great, but if the amount is too small, well...
Well, that is not related to my suggestion, the team is the one who decides what amount to pick.. i am just sharing my thoughts.

FaucetKING

Staff member
The faucet amounts definitely is more just to build hype than to earn anything meaningful for sure.
Everybody knows that faucets are used to collect fractions of coins, its not a job and it will never pay thousands of euros to every user for sure.
its a way of marketing and it works, even today, alot of users are using faucets to grab 20 sat per captcha.. why not wasting your time in dstra faucet instead of btc faucet?