What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Faucet!

FaucetKING

Staff member
Hello everyone!
Yeah, i'm proposing our team to work on and provide us with a Faucet, Dstra faucet!
I have no clue on how to open a faucet nowaday, but tell me about your thoughts!
do we really need a faucet for DSTRA community?

Hank

Yes hopefully any day we will see this bot released into discord. I know it was being tested when I was an admin, so it is in the works for sure.

FaucetKING

Staff member
i guess Hans already is working over faucet, called raining, that will happen in discord.
Yes hopefully any day we will see this bot released into discord. I know it was being tested when I was an admin, so it is in the works for sure.
Yes, am in agreement to dstra faucet.
Thanks for the feedback!
waiting for an annoncement from the dev team soon, haven't heard that Hans is working on that but we kinda need more updates!

w2code

I was in the process to make one myself totally from scratch.
However, if there is a project to directly integrate one into the Discord bot, that sounds cool too.

Hank

I was in the process to make one myself totally from scratch.
However, if there is a project to directly integrate one into the Discord bot, that sounds cool too.
Wow, really. If you have that sort of talent you should get in touch with the team to see if they can use your help in the future or something.

w2code

Wow, really. If you have that sort of talent you should get in touch with the team to see if they can use your help in the future or something.
That's the advantage of being an engineer, you can potentially do anything, just requires time usually.

Hank

That's the advantage of being an engineer, you can potentially do anything, just requires time usually.
If you have the time, then put it to good use and also maybe work out some pay in DSTRA. You should seriously talk to the team and see what they say. Need to utilize all the talent we have in the community to make the coin a success.

ponyongie

Yes, having a faucet would be a good promotion for a coin to attract more members, holders, and supporters. I hope there will actually one in the future.

GeeBee14

Faucet is a good idea. It's very useful to test the Wallet when you don't have yet any coin on it, not to become rich :). I will participate in, too.

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
The so called "rain" bot that is under development is indeed some sort of faucet, in a way.

Basically what this means, it "rains (drops)" a certain amount of coins to the users that are online on Discord.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
This is quite a nice idea to get DSTRA more renown through Twitter RT.
Faucet in the form of rain is a very good choice!

FaucetKING

Staff member
The so called "rain" bot that is under development is indeed some sort of faucet, in a way.

Basically what this means, it "rains (drops)" a certain amount of coins to the users that are online on Discord.
It's like the same concept of faucets, which is giving away free reward to members and community which helps in the adoption!

That was a very brilliant proposal. Airdrop and faucet will be good enough to sustain those supporters and investors as well. I can't wait for that.