What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA extra votes on Shardax

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I think it wouldn't be wise to cheat on that honestly, let the project grow organically, if the members really have the will to support, it will get listed definitely

Last edited:

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
I would reiterate the point of Meliodas above we really do not want to be gaining extra votes in a way that could cause the community problems. If an exchange see's what it thinks are fake votes being added then it could remove us from the list all together.

carpets

I definitely disagree with fake voting, it's cheating right? Hehe , but the other coins are doing it, and that's why we can't win. :cry:

I guess it's good that you are helping DSTRA with everything you know. But posting that thing here would damage DSTRA repution and yours.

I suggest you delete it before people outside DSTRA community see it and give it to shardax.

Voted again. We want to get dstra listed on that exchange. For that we have to win this round.If everybody becomes more serius on voting, Then dstra must be listed on that exchange.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I definitely disagree with fake voting, it's cheating right? Hehe , but the other coins are doing it, and that's why we can't win. :cry:
According to Tris data about our users on discord, we got like 1,7k members, if all of us really card about the project and voted daily, we will get listed for sure, no need for cheating imo, please call all of your friends (those other members) to help with the voting.

According to Tris data about our users on discord, we got like 1,7k members, if all of us really card about the project and voted daily, we will get listed for sure, no need for cheating imo, please call all of your friends (those other members) to help with the voting.
I always remind them everyday and even share to those who are not participating in our airdrop, hope we can win this time.