What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA exchange news & voting

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
Important: Second round on Shardax has been started. I would like to ask everybody to keep on voting on a daily basis to get us listed there.

chipr

Shard voting is now part of GLEAM airdrop part, so i hope we will get really more upvotes now.
Yes, I saw that... you mean Shardax. You can vote once every 24 hours so if you see that the little arrow above the count is NOT green, vote again. If green then you've voted within the last 24hrs.
DSTRA [DST] Coin Voting - Shardax.com https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=DSTRA%20[DST]

As you say, credit received through Gleam for now that is the way to upvote!

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I really dont understand why not exchanges dont list as many coins as they can. They get fees for every transaction and more coins is more transactions
simple server side economics, more coins = more resources needed (RAM, memory, electricity, wallet addresses, internet connection, etc) and not all of those coins are going to be traded in high volume, so that's why a lot of those are asking for listing fees and voting are also a kind of way to filter low volume traded coin (more people = more often trading possibilities).

simple server side economics, more coins = more resources needed (RAM, memory, electricity, wallet addresses, internet connection, etc) and not all of those coins are going to be traded in high volume, so that's why a lot of those are asking for listing fees and voting are also a kind of way to filter low volume traded coin (more people = more often trading possibilities).
Ok I buy that agument on hardware cost but the listing fees are just stupid high. they are as high as $1mil and that is not to cover hardware cost but its greed