What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Airdrops AD8 SNS Gleam

Status
Not open for further replies.

takaf007

You need to close the web browser that you used to vote and relaunch it before you are able to vote again.
If Coinpulse votes can be done many times, I think that it is better to tell the way firmly.

However, it is better to quit if it seems to be spam.

Even if we do the listing, I feel that there is little evidence for DSTRA that I think is attractive. It is not good to disguise.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
If Coinpulse votes can be done many times, I think that it is better to tell the way firmly.

However, it is better to quit if it seems to be spam.

Even if we do the listing, I feel that there is little evidence for DSTRA that I think is attractive. It is not good to disguise.
The problem is people think it can only be done once, but to vote daily you need to relaunch web browser to be able to vote again that day, I don't know if this is how coinpulse intended it to be or not though

I am in for the technology, to understand the different aspects of Blockchain/ crypto.

This community is really relaxed. No pressure, no trolls...

Also curious how the swap will go :) excited :)

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I am in for the technology, to understand the different aspects of Blockchain/ crypto.

This community is really relaxed. No pressure, no trolls...

Also curious how the swap will go :) excited :)
Make sure to fill the form as snapshot will be done on 21 August, to those with a lot of address, it is advised to put all of your coins into 1 address only

personally i have three addresses. It's not compulsory to transfer all your coins into one address/. I simply submitted the form thrice, each form submit with each of my three addresses.

How are the rewards for the AD are calculated? I know there is a relation between your XP on discord and reward but how do I more reward I am new and I don't have many DSTRA to hold in my wallet?

serathy

Moron?
Staff member
How are the rewards for the AD are calculated? I know there is a relation between your XP on discord and reward but how do I more reward I am new and I don't have many DSTRA to hold in my wallet?
Basically there are few areas where you can be active and get rewards:
1) Discord XP - depending on the results there's a ladder distribution
2) Forum activity - you gain points for nonspamming activity, which is later allocated to distribution
3) Gleam - each action done there is rewarded (so more you're active in Gleam, more you get)
4) BCT sig - currently on hold
5) HOLDer bonus - if you keep certain % of received DSTRA you get an additional bonus DSTRA (so e.g. if you joined in AD8, then you can catch HOLDer bonus in AD9 and onwards)

Also taking into account DAM method:
1) The more participants in each AD we have, the bigger pool is allocated to entire AD
2) The pool of AD is then split into different ratio to those areas (see e.g. report from AD7)

Basically there are few areas where you can be active and get rewards:
1) Discord XP - depending on the results there's a ladder distribution
2) Forum activity - you gain points for nonspamming activity, which is later allocated to distribution
3) Gleam - each action done there is rewarded (so more you're active in Gleam, more you get)
4) BCT sig - currently on hold
5) HOLDer bonus - if you keep certain % of received DSTRA you get an additional bonus DSTRA (so e.g. if you joined in AD8, then you can catch HOLDer bonus in AD9 and onwards)

Also taking into account DAM method:
1) The more participants in each AD we have, the bigger pool is allocated to entire AD
2) The pool of AD is then split into different ratio to those areas (see e.g. report from AD7)
thanks for info

Status
Not open for further replies.