What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA Airdrop 2 report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
Arrived in my wallet half an hour ago. Well done to the team for getting it out, I know those responsible have worked really hard on this one.

Mohon

Thanks to the team. Recently there been so much drama between hans and the other admin,foolish try to down the project but all in vain.The team is still standing there. You guys made it in such a short time.hats off to you people and your hard work

itsmemv

Huh, good to see the HODLers bonus is finally in play, as the airdrops are going forward i hope the bonus will exponentially increase so that people wont dump as soon as we are on some exchange

Aerolite

I think it's great that we're all able to view the spreadsheet and I really appreciate all the hard work the team is putting into running these airdrops.

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
I think it's great that we're all able to view the spreadsheet and I really appreciate all the hard work the team is putting into running these airdrops.
Thank you, we aim to deliver full transperancy. If you're interested in viewing how, please check our public ledger =)

Status
Not open for further replies.