• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Dstra a Financial Alternative for Underdeveloped Countries

magnatti

Although it is known, the planet Earth has all the existing scenarios from the most elegant and luxurious to the poorest and most inhumane scenes. The living conditions of the inhabitants are directly accentuated in the country to which the individuals belong; and that is why the enormous diversity and differentiation that exists between first world countries also known as the world powers can be recognized as the United States, Germany, China among others ... Second world countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Chile and at the end of the chain are Third World countries.

The socio-economic classification of each of these strata is based on the results of the current and previous presidential administrations, demonstrating the benefits that can be guaranteed to their population such as a stable economy, health services, protection and security for their inhabitants. In case of emergencies and catastrophes, nutritional scale and statistics of pathologies and epidemiology, the innovative technology that is created or failing to import into the country also plays a very important role. That is why if we talk about maintaining a country in constant growth and at the same time with a turbulent economy, quick actions must be executed for a balance and growth rich in profit and not in internal or external debts.

As we know, the socio-economic evolution over the centuries has made a difference in the experiences and quality of life of each family, which is why the countries that belong to the last strata have always been disadvantaged in all human conditions. worse conditions has cost lives due to the lack of resources to be able to handle the situation in the most optimal way.

In the best of cases and the proper management of cryptocurrencies, as in this case we refer to DSTRA, the implementation of a digital currency could be a verifiable strategy to be able to support the basic needs of the population and the regulation of economic stability. be the first step for the progress and growth of many nations.

Hank

Would be great to see if such a case use could be used for DSTRA as it would give the coin some great utility. Be good see how such implementation could be done.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Although it is known, the planet Earth has all the existing scenarios from the most elegant and luxurious to the poorest and most inhumane scenes. The living conditions of the inhabitants are directly accentuated in the country to which the individuals belong; and that is why the enormous diversity and differentiation that exists between first world countries also known as the world powers can be recognized as the United States, Germany, China among others ... Second world countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Chile and at the end of the chain are Third World countries.

The socio-economic classification of each of these strata is based on the results of the current and previous presidential administrations, demonstrating the benefits that can be guaranteed to their population such as a stable economy, health services, protection and security for their inhabitants. In case of emergencies and catastrophes, nutritional scale and statistics of pathologies and epidemiology, the innovative technology that is created or failing to import into the country also plays a very important role. That is why if we talk about maintaining a country in constant growth and at the same time with a turbulent economy, quick actions must be executed for a balance and growth rich in profit and not in internal or external debts.

As we know, the socio-economic evolution over the centuries has made a difference in the experiences and quality of life of each family, which is why the countries that belong to the last strata have always been disadvantaged in all human conditions. worse conditions has cost lives due to the lack of resources to be able to handle the situation in the most optimal way.

In the best of cases and the proper management of cryptocurrencies, as in this case we refer to DSTRA, the implementation of a digital currency could be a verifiable strategy to be able to support the basic needs of the population and the regulation of economic stability. be the first step for the progress and growth of many nations.
The arrival of new technologies actually bring the difference in life qualities between the rich and the poor to be less and less severe, we can take the kings or queens that live in the 14th centuries and bring them to the present and they will wonder how even the average population here lives a much much better life than them in their time with all of their power and wealth. aside from the internet, virtual realities, etc. Cryptocurrency is one of the next technology that will change how we live for the better. Nice articles Magnatti!

FaucetKING

Staff member
I really trust DSTRA, i will help in the adoption of the coin, just let us moon soon and let the rest on my shoulders!
btw, nice article mate! keep doing that, you're just rocking!​

javerzky

Of course DSTRA for lyfe !

AC is a shitty coin maybe that's why you never heard of it
lol tahahahahhaa :ROFLMAO:
i just really dont know about that coin and no one told me about that except you. maybe i ask some of my countrymate in discord about this AC, i hope they know something about this coin, lol

Soksuci

lol tahahahahhaa :ROFLMAO:
i just really dont know about that coin and no one told me about that except you. maybe i ask some of my countrymate in discord about this AC, i hope they know something about this coin, lol
Well I'm a shitty coin fans that why I know that kind of coin haha

insculpt

It is really hard for any crypto to be used on day to day purchases because of the volatility. Once cryptos become steady, we can then see more merchants accepting crypto , dstra in this case, but as of right now....

Raypok

It's the long road, Rome wasn't built in one day. First blokchain has to be widely accepted in the real economy. The rest will follow....

coly20032003

Great article. Thanks for sharing. Yeah DSTRA does have a lot of possibilities, we will see how it goes in the future.

Elpeor00

Great article. I think cryptocurrencies an specially DSTRA are even more important for the underdeveloped countries and poor or stagnate region than for the rich regions, since it encourages the focus in development an adoption of new technologies and finantial self-suficiency, both weak areas in most of these countries.

KissmarX

Nicely written mate. I think cryptos such as DSTRA are excellent alternative currencies anywhere in the world. Digital money is the future. And soon fiat will be of no relevance in less than 20 years from now.