• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

DSTRA 20th Airdrop

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
dstra_airdrop_20th.jpg

DSTRA's 20th Airdrop Begins Monday, just at midnight!

Starts: Mon 28 Jan, 2019 at 00:01 (GMT+1)
Ends: Sun 10 Feb, 2019 at 23:00 (GMT+1)

Rules for Airdrop participation will remain as they were for Airdrop 15, until further notice:
https://forum.dstra.io/threads/airdrop-15-rules-and-areas.1358/

Other separate bounties still going on as well. You are welcome to participate in the airdrop alone, or the airdrop plus any bounties you qualify for. Most are announced first on Discord and then Twitter and take place either here on the Forum or on Bitcointalk: [BOUNTY] DSTRA | A Community-Based Crypto | 120,000 DST https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074626
or the Forum under either:
  • Home > Forums > Distribution Channel > Giveaways & Competitions
  • Home > Forums > Distribution Channel > DSTRA Bounties
NOTE: Gleam does not apply directly to the airdrop anymore, but to the Bounty listed above with a link that is taking place via the (y)(Look Up) instructions on Bitcointalk (you have to click on that link above).
This Gleam link is not good for everything, it is customized for each contest. For now I will place it here but it is to be used if participating in the BCT/BTT Bounty that relates to Social Media: https://gleam.io/Gu6QX/dstra-socialmedia-bounty

[ "Thumbs up" here is also "pointing up"... limited emoji selection for Forum, ha ha ]

sherwinsamsung

finally we have reached airdrop 20. i think this is the final airdrop. thank you admins and mods for a job well done. i hope there would be continuous plans and activities surrounding dstra project and community.

JWKY

so sad, everything need to come to an end :cry::cry:
hope crypto will be keep moving up to a better situation :dstraheart:

hardinero007

this is not a sad event, in fact, we should see this as a happy event. something wonderful has come to end, and we will always be greatful for dstra projects existence, thanks to admins and moderators!

Soksuci

finally we have reached airdrop 20. i think this is the final airdrop. thank you admins and mods for a job well done. i hope there would be continuous plans and activities surrounding dstra project and community.
Wait, what !? This is not the last airdrop. I'm sure DSTRA still have a lot of airdrops ahead. Just stay tuned !

kamalsharma101

Sorry to say, but it does not look good when we see our total members as just 693 (at the time of writing). We must do something here to attract more members

JWKY

look like maybe because ppl getting lesser and we will have more aidrop?
airdrop will be able to continue until 40+ more? :eek:

Klax

Sorry to say, but it does not look good when we see our total members as just 693 (at the time of writing). We must do something here to attract more members
I guess crypto interessst for the moment is in a little crisis, but maybe we are just a little bit ahead of our times, like Netscape was once in the late 90's

hrksz

Is it the last air drop? If that is true, it is sad.

Raypok

No its not the last airdrop guys, the airdrop pool still contains coins, so the airdrops continue till every last coin is distributed ;)

chappy

At last it is a memorable thing to be the 20th AD. I am grateful to the management team about what I have been doing so far. I look forward to working with you!

I live in Sapporo City, Hokkaido. Today is the last day of the Sapporo Snow Festival. Please come to Sapporo City in Hokkaido, everyone in DST holders, Japan!

hardinero007

693 is not bad considering how many members other project have on their community. but i got your point, if dstra project goes more marketing and pushing, i'm sure there would be a lot more members coming in.

Irich

Generally Distra normal project. So if you think about it, while Bitcoin fell a lot of projects collapsed. I received letters of apology in bundles, and that the project was closed, all money was returned to investors. And Distra keeps, the project has a good survival rate in bad conditions!