What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Do you feel like Quitting?

i have some other coins that i invested in that are a masternode coins and are doing nicely just with their returns and the profits are doing rather well the price of the coin is holding nicely too.

Retrogrde7

i have a feeling the bear market will end soon but it will still be classed as a crypto winter, ie. just flat and level or point of consolidation for a longer period, one year i feel won't be enough for people to forget about the pain from their last entry points i feel, (2019 the flat year and 2020 the boom year)

i have a feeling the bear market will end soon but it will still be classed as a crypto winter, ie. just flat and level or point of consolidation for a longer period, one year i feel won't be enough for people to forget about the pain from their last entry points i feel, (2019 the flat year and 2020 the boom year)
I'm not really sure about that and somebody told me that this bear market is the longest in the crypto history.

on the flip side more and more people know about crypto currencies so i might surprise us all and have that flat plateau shorten and shoot up and recover sooner since there is more and more money being injected, not too mention there are a lot of moving averages that we have now fallen under, the thing you have to ask yourself is, would you still be happy with bitcoin's price if it didn't pump and dump, in comparison to before the vertical price increase of pure FOMO that dwarfed the tulip mania

You know what is the saddest thing on this bear market, many good project become scam/paused/bankrupt. Any coin survive this bear market sure is a good project, like DSTRA :dstraheart:

Recently I have seen that activity on both forum as well as on discord has drastically done significantly down... why so?
I believe this is the same as regards the market position in previous Post up. Lots of people I think lose interest or the enthusiasm to continue because of how the market has continue to dip or just stagnant without indication of a rise but hope we are able to survive through this cos we think some projects might fold up too if this continues for long.

Activity is important.
BTC's sluggishness may be related to the desire for activities to decline.
But BTC will not die.
Everything will surely become active.
Let's do our best until that time.:dstraheart::)