What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Do you feel like Quitting?

Do you have any recommendation for new staff member? Or maybe you are willing to become one to help with the project?
I can't suggest of any other dedicated member besides you sir. I'm willing to help this project at any cost but I can't become an admin because my time availability is not enough.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I can't suggest of any other dedicated member besides you sir. I'm willing to help this project at any cost but I can't become an admin because my time availability is not enough.
I'm busy enough lol, we need to look for other people then. Maybe someone from the investors?

Aerolite

Team is doing the best they can and are getting back on track. I'm going to continue participating but haven't been very active the past 2 rounds which is one of the reasons I like having so many AD rounds. It's summertime where I am and I've been doing other stuff. Between that, family/life issues and following other crypto projects there's only so much time available but I'll always try to find some time to devote to DSTRA.

Team is doing the best they can and are getting back on track. I'm going to continue participating but haven't been very active the past 2 rounds which is one of the reasons I like having so many AD rounds. It's summertime where I am and I've been doing other stuff. Between that, family/life issues and following other crypto projects there's only so much time available but I'll always try to find some time to devote to DSTRA.
Welcome back sir. Even a little time is enough for us :dstraheart::dstraheart:

Meliodas

Staff member
I know you have been busy lol you must have a clone lol
lol, no. If I have a clone I'd gladly take the job
Lol that's a good idea. If you have succeed cloning yourself, please tell us :p
if only the technology are here for us to use
thank you for your continous support, we hope you will stay with us until the day this project succeed

"No retreat, No surrender" should be the new motto for this project. Yes, doubtness has arise from the past few weeks after the delays of the airdrop but now that few major developments has been announced like the possible crex exchange listing, mastrenode integration to new wallet and one admin is back, we are back on track.

baobao

I was one of the old members from f0me and I watched DSTRA being created, I definitely don’t want to quit now and I don’t want to easily to give up with DSTRA. There were a lot of difficulties in the past and I was glad DSTRA overcame all of them. We learned from the mistakes and I hope our community will grow even stronger.

I was one of the old members from f0me and I watched DSTRA being created, I definitely don’t want to quit now and I don’t want to easily to give up with DSTRA. There were a lot of difficulties in the past and I was glad DSTRA overcame all of them. We learned from the mistakes and I hope our community will grow even stronger.
that it will, more staff too and old crew are back online

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Good to hear, and a good attitude. I was not part of the old coin so it's nice to read your comment from that perspective.

KissmarX

We are solid strong right especially that the dev team is in synch with us again. Anyway, I have always trusted that we all in the DSTRA community can weather the storm and make things very good again. I think we are doing and are looking good, one day at a time. I am sure and we all should be.

Maybe yes and maybe not. It depends on how the project work. If you think that you can't get anything from the project as time goes by. I can say that it's not worth it to make much effort.

Aerolite

Maybe yes and maybe not. It depends on how the project work. If you think that you can't get anything from the project as time goes by. I can say that it's not worth it to make much effort.
Swap hasn't been completed, the new wallets haven't been released and not much masternode info has been released yet. No sense in pulling back now.

Regardless of what happens, I see myself sticking with it through the end. I've been enjoying to community too much not to see myself not participating.

just give a little bit more time mate, i prefer that they thoroughly test it first before releasing to the public

Meliodas

Staff member
Swap hasn't been completed, the new wallets haven't been released and not much masternode info has been released yet. No sense in pulling back now.

Regardless of what happens, I see myself sticking with it through the end. I've been enjoying to community too much not to see myself not participating.
Swap has been completed, we are only waiting for the public launch for V2 Wallet, it is expected to be launched along with the new ANN