What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Do you feel like Quitting?

jonsnow29

I just observed that there is something wrong happening about the team. I'm not sure what it is and thinking of quitting sometimes. But because my trust from this community is very strong, I am still here and don't wanna give up! Problems rises unexpectedly and should be resolve. I hope that the team will get back on track very soon!
How about you guys? What do you feel right now? Share your thoughts.

Not yet. Although there is some slow in the activity recently, I still have patience in the project. Because it starts well and I trust the team. I will wait for some more time and see how it goes.

the damage internet service at ADMIN country should be blame and causing lack of confident
hopefully the internet can recover ASAPo_O

twthmoses

Staff member
Dont give up just yet. I Got full trust in team. Its just a hickup so to speak. Ad payment, and other payment as Well, cannot be done right now, as one admin left (months ago) another have not been heard from in months too, a third has net problems, leaving two. You need 3 to sign. This is ofcouse What happens in the ever game between Security vs ease of use. Bodo talked about new staff being added, which is good. Redundency is always a good thing.

New stuff is going on. Tris posted a test wallet image about 3weeks ago. Couple of days ago i Saw another test wallet image on discord. Looked like the core from the skull coin. Different wallet then the first by tris. So something is going on in the back i Think.

I think at some point Dstra must not have any delays in airdrop payments and also no breaks in between airdrops. Because when we have break of 4 days with every airdrop, the members lose interest and also the momentum is lost in the project.

twthmoses

Staff member
Very Well said, you are absolutly correct. Think the airdrop delays have cost a few members. Hopefully they Will come back, when the wheel is running again.

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
No, not giving up... good things take time.

... when we have break of 4 days with every airdrop, the members lose interest and also the momentum is lost...
I don't think the last 3 airdrops have run smoothly as far as a 4-day calculation period (break) and then 10 days? of airdrop. I don't think that is as bothersome as just not getting it together as a DSTRA Team, (admin, mods, etc), enough to even coordinate who will inform the group members and at least provide advance announcement dates for the next airdrops.

Krestien does some of that but haven't seen xTrisx or her around much lately. If there is an internet access problem for Admin, I'd think they would delegate announcements and updates to on of the Mods to communicate to the members in a more timely manner.

Last edited:

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I think at some point Dstra must not have any delays in airdrop payments and also no breaks in between airdrops. Because when we have break of 4 days with every airdrop, the members lose interest and also the momentum is lost in the project.
we have many aspects to be checked by the team (bitcointalk, forum, discord, and gleam), I don't think there are a lot of other projects has this many things to do, imagine you are doing this checking every 2 weeks...

The 4 days break can be actually useful to smooth the AD, several other projects will do better with a similar mechanic, the things that really hurt the activity are the pause between ADs and the current delay in distribution, but in my opinion, to think about quitting right now is very jumpy, as the development is still ongoing.

Mohon

There is nothing to quite now.Just because of some slow of work and updates , we cant assume anything. You don't know what is being done behind the scene.Let's wait for them to come up with some good news.

sorin90

Staff member
The admins are missing from personal issues from what I understand and I will try getting in touch with them so that they can give you guys an official response

I just observed that there is something wrong happening about the team. I'm not sure what it is and thinking of quitting sometimes. But because my trust from this community is very strong, I am still here and don't wanna give up! Problems rises unexpectedly and should be resolve. I hope that the team will get back on track very soon!
the country that the Devs are from are having massive net problems too

I have notice the odd double send of messages on discord etc, typical of connection issues

takaf007

One of the problems that DSTRA has is still a fugitive.
However, DSTRA has overcome the problem once.

There is also such a mechanism, there is little risk of admin escape.
However, as there are various initiatives, it is a problem that payment of legitimate remuneration etc. stops in that effort.

For example, there is information that it is creating a new wallet now.
How are instructions, rewards, anxiety for them? It probably will be a suspicion.

There were various kinds of airdrop this time.
The project here is wonderful.
I believe that success will definitely come.
I have overcome hardships so far.
I will survive this hardship.
Those who believe will be saved.

plpatel

Me too at one point thought of quitting this project, not because something is wrong with this project but i'm facing problems taking time out for this project. Though some how I'm trying to manage some time for this project, and you all see I'm still here.

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
At the moment this project seems in a state of semi-abandonement, let's hope this tendency will soon be reverted.
Basically we have 2 members from Admin team present, one is having internet connection problems in his country due to massive fiber optic failure there. Dev team is here too, Mods and Helpers too - so kinda hard to call it semi-abandoned ;)

The only obstacle we now face is the inability to send out airdrop rewards - because of the multisig wallets. However it was one of the fundamental aspect when DSTRA was created to give you confidence in the project. So please rest assured that we will finally solve that "problem" in order to fulfil pending payments. In the meantime the development is ongoing, so stay tuned for further good news.

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
It's also only been the last couple of weeks mainly... slightly longer, so chill everyone, give them the time to get back online when their network is back up and fix issues as they come up so to avoid any possible exploits with operations.

I have been out of the ad since round 3 , been having serious family prob.this past few days.. I hope the team have already fixed this problem, and I also have trust with the Dstra team :) :)

Well the dev is still active you know. Like from the Masternode preview and else.

But the admin that keep bugging me, they should reconstruct the whole team to make this coin better