What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

CRYTOPIA exchanger

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
cryptopia listing price is unbelievably high. I guess current selection of exchange made by devteam is very correct.
Yeah that is true. The current plan looks good to me. We will also keep voting.
Agreed, not only the listing fee is too high, the service offered is also not as goo as crex24 imo. I always have problems with slow deposit and withdraw in Cryptopia.

carpets

I love cryptopia, dont have a problem in deposit and withdrawal and also there will be a chance dstra will pump in there since they got a lot of big traders but the listing fee is too high for dstra. We will just focus on crex24 for now.

Aerolite

There is a longer, more active thread discussing exchanges here:
Which exchange should Dstra be listed first ?
That other thread is locked, so no further replies are allowed there.

I've always liked Cryptopia, and think it would be a great place to be listed, but if it's too expensive it probably wouldn't make sense for DSTRA at this time.

I've been using Crypto-Bridge from time-to-time and Crypto-Bridge has become a lot smoother to use in recent weeks so I think that would be a good choice.
I hope we get on Shardax because that seems like a perfect fit for DSTRA. Also, it seems like nearly every coin I look at these days is in the process of creating their own exchange so there should be plenty of opportunities in the near future for DSTRA to be listed at a lot of different places and at a low cost.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
That other thread is locked, so no further replies are allowed there.

I've always liked Cryptopia, and think it would be a great place to be listed, but if it's too expensive it probably wouldn't make sense for DSTRA at this time.

I've been using Crypto-Bridge from time-to-time and Crypto-Bridge has become a lot smoother to use in recent weeks so I think that would be a good choice.
I hope we get on Shardax because that seems like a perfect fit for DSTRA. Also, it seems like nearly every coin I look at these days is in the process of creating their own exchange so there should be plenty of opportunities in the near future for DSTRA to be listed at a lot of different places and at a low cost.
Cryptopia is too expensive imo, and there has been more and more new exchanges coming out these days, I think we shouldn't just focus on cryptopia since there are lots of other exchanges out there - as getting to more exchange will help us to get more liquidity.

Cryptopia is too expensive imo, and there has been more and more new exchanges coming out these days, I think we shouldn't just focus on cryptopia since there are lots of other exchanges out there - as getting to more exchange will help us to get more liquidity.
yeah!
we should try to get listed on CryptoBridge!
even though i hate that, exchange, but good volume there!

Mohon

Dstra was supposed to be listed on cryptobridge first. But since there were not enough funding, it could not be listed.Cryptopia charges a lot more than CB.We should look out to another exchanges(After getting listed on Crex) rather than Cryptopia.

Dstra was supposed to be listed on cryptobridge first. But since there were not enough funding, it could not be listed.Cryptopia charges a lot more than CB.We should look out to another exchanges(After getting listed on Crex) rather than Cryptopia.
More the better. We just need extra efforts from the members to broadcast about Dstra. Maybe creating PTC site or faucet site (with ads monetizing) very good step by the developers

KissmarX

Yeah Cryptopia is a good exchange. I've had no major problem with them ever since I traded coins in their platform. It's a good exchange in addition to Crex24. There are also other good exchanges that I trust, such as bittrex and poloniex and binance. But I guess the listing fee is almost impossible there. Well, along with crex24, cryptopia will do good for now. Livecoin and CoinExchange are also good exchanges.

Pintu

Well think and cryptopia not a bad exchange for trade but you can easily trade on crex24 or cryptobridge would be more better then crypopia exchange.

jonsnow29

DSTRA in Cryptopia is somehow impossible right now. As the devs are lack of budget for listing in a good exchange. But we shouldnt lose hope. No one knows that this coin might be listed in the top exchange soon.