What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Bounty | Article and Video

The more article and videos will be created about DSTRA, the more DSTRA will be advertised.
So, there should be bounty for Article and Video so that people write about us and get paid with DST, in return our project will also be advertised.
What do you think?

Although I can not do any of above but I am agree with your idea.
A picture worth thousands words, videos will help the ideas spread easier.
Informative article help with the content/SEO.

mako jr

i agree your idea, video and meme will help more, but for long article, to be honest, most people will skip it just the word without picture, normally i won;t read

That is a very good idea. I also believe that article and videos are great ways to promote a coin and bring more people's attention to our project. If there is bounty program for it, people will be encouraged to create those content.

The more article and videos will be created about DSTRA, the more DSTRA will be advertised.
So, there should be bounty for Article and Video so that people write about us and get paid with DST, in return our project will also be advertised.
What do you think?
I think it's a nice idea to create such campaign. More people will be more engaged by video I guess

irenjosh

I'm in agreement with your idea. We need article (steemit/medium with tags) and video (YouTube) bounties. With this other people watch and read about dstra. This kind of bounty helped DO in increasing their community.

What do you think?
i agree with you , atleast articles with links to dstra.io site can help on the site popularity
Yes. Each article must contain dstra links, including the official website, forum and discord.

FaucetKING

Staff member
My answer is Yes for sure.. we need more advertising materials here, somehow interested in making videos and Pictures for dstra!

insculpt

What do you think?
I totally agree, articles and videos are a great way to raise awareness and if there is a reward, more people will be motivated to promote the project more.

Slipersty

We need too find some one thats wants too speak for dstra and spread the word also.
Is it some one in the comunity yet that have the possibility too do a youtube video ??

insculpt

I look forward to making YouTube videos and steemit articles for Dstra like I did for DO.
Same here, I have a relatively good following on Steemit, but as for videos, I will leave that to people like you :p

We need too find some one thats wants too speak for dstra and spread the word also.
Is it some one in the comunity yet that have the possibility too do a youtube video ??
Well, irenjosh above has offered to do videos

irenjosh

:dstraheart:Making YouTube videos and writing articles on steemit/medium should be on bounties. If people are paid to do simple powtoon videos and write about dstra, more will join in the campaign. More people, more publicity. However the idea of a weekly gleam campaign is cool and working. (y)

I can write some articles for dstra if there are some bounties on it. At this moment better rely on the community marketing since the dstra team can't afford to pay for a high-level marketing at the current time

i can write Articles for Dstra!
but Devs need to come up with a plan on what to write and where to write and where to promote it!
When they figure out everything,i'll be more then happy to contribute

I greatly agree.
Video and various things advertising DSTRA increase the value of coins and attract many people's interests.
Excellent media will gather by rewarding that medium.
And I think that we can invite new people.

defc0de

What do you think?
I do agree with this one. DSTRA had some good run with the tasks in the airdrops, but I personally believe that we aren't reaching enough people to make DSTRA a big name in the crypto community. Hopefully the developers would take a look into this proposition.

We have different types of people that have Skills on different section!
So using their skills for further development would be great!
This is what Communities are for!