What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Bitcoin Bullrun, Is it possible this year?

jonsnow29

I have seen the Bitcoin chart for 1 year. Comparing last year, bitcoin bullrun already started same date and month but I can't see any sign of bullrun now.
Do you think that the history will repeat this year? Or we should expect it by next year?

plpatel

I have seen the Bitcoin chart for 1 year. Comparing last year, bitcoin bullrun already started same date and month but I can't see any sign of bullrun now.
Do you think that the history will repeat this year? Or we should expect it by next year?
Well I guess we won't see any bull run this year, but might be next year.

Naah I'm not sure we will have bullrun this year, but hold your coins untill 2020 at least I'm sure we will have another 1-2 bullrun in the next 2 years

baobao

The bull market can return next month, can also wait for few years to return. I am pretty sure this is not the ending of bitcoin this year. We just have to wait patiently. The bullrun will come back eventually.

Yeah, history is repeating this year, except it's repeating the crash from the late December last year and not a bullrun. :)

Personally, I don't think a bullish market is possible for this year either. We may see positive movements starting in 2019 but I think we will have to be patient to return to a situation similar to or better than that of December 2017 / January 2018.

Title of this thread is kinda funny now. The title should now be renamed BTC not dropping below $3500 at the end of the year. Is it possible? :p