What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

best airdrop coin

Shinjha

Hope dstra can be one of the top coins someday as all of them also come from cents. It's just the power of motivation that keeps it going well.

I agree on your view, and not just because we both are Italian ;) Proof of Community is a strong concept and if well implemented it can only lead to success. Let's all work towards this goal.

javerzky

i am happy that we can dominate more things like DO to promote distra but still we need to change the way we talk about domination. thanks that we learned more things about them
We are not DO so there is no need to copy them, but learning from their way of doing things is a good idea nevertheless.
we dont need to copy them we just using what we learned from them. ;)

i am happy that we can dominate more things like DO to promote distra but still we need to change the way we talk about domination. thanks that we learned more things about them

we dont need to copy them we just using what we learned from them. ;)
In cryptos everythis is based on and an improvement of previous coins and milestones. After all, it all started with Bitcoin, and every new good coin was built by learning the lessons taught by the experience of the previous coins.

I hope Dstra will be more successful that DeepOnion. I didn't join it until recently and I am getting a chance here with DSTRA. I hope all of us here will work together to make the coin great. Let us all contribute in our small ways to make it successful. One thing I believe in and I will always preach this. Selling early is never a good idea, let us be wise investors of our time, Don't sell your coins early, let's give this project a chance to grow and when it has grown from all of our efforts, we will then reap the rewards together. Avoid the tendency to dump AD coins simply because you got them for free. Come for the money and stay for the community.
I am here for both the money and the community :)

Pintu

Guys this is my first small article I write on this forum and I am very impressed by the way it has been developing . I have to give compliments to the devs that took over this coin because they really brought it back from the ashes and created a strong community to back up their efforts . I dont really like to compare coins but I will this time. I was involved since the beginning on the DeepOnion project and not getting on details . I see Dstra more organized and better run than deep onion at its begging have to say . deep onion did manage to become an amazing coin and fixed all their new coin mistakes . in my humble opinion i see DSTRA a success ,if each and everyone one of us take just a few minutes of our day to contribute to the growth of the community there is no doubt we will make it .
brother deeponion was the best project but not now I couldn't say it anymore as well dstra will get a great gain from us. deeponion more than better dstra because we will try to our best community in that coin thank you for with us

Soksuci

brother deeponion was the best project but not now I couldn't say it anymore as well dstra will get a great gain from us. deeponion more than better dstra because we will try to our best community in that coin thank you for with us
I don't understand why do you think DO is better than DST? Could you elaborate

And don't forgot DSTRA still new yet DO already finished their airdrop

I am hoping that DSTRA is more better than DeepOnion, because for me deeponion is nice , but I am hoping that DSTRA will become nicer for that reason that there are many people who work with it, not just like a foam.

Comparing DSTRA and Deeponion is comparing Apples with Pears.

For me important is that non ICO crypto(Community coins) can compete with ICO crypto that are bought by whales.

Lets rule the world!!!

Regards,
R

Soksuci

BTX airdrop is over if I remember and the coin's value just dropped a lot.

DeepOnion was my most success airdrop and hope dstra will know the same if the devs play their cards right.
I'm sure DSTRA success will beyond DO.

Just hodl and stake for now, we will see the result next year

Hawkey42

DeepOnion has been one of the most successful airdrops to date and if Dstra would be fashioned on DeepOnion, then I think it would be successful too. I only hope that the devs would come up with other features that would make Dstra different from DeepOnion to avoid being called a copycat.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I'm sure DSTRA success will beyond DO.

Just hodl and stake for now, we will see the result next year
Don't know how the future will go but the biggest problem about DO that has been in my mind lately is that they promised things that they can't deliver to the community (take deep send for example), and so far DSTRA team has avoided such mistake made by DO devs/team. I too hope it will be bigger and more successful than DO. Keep calm and stake on!

Soksuci

Don't know how the future will go but the biggest problem about DO that has been in my mind lately is that they promised things that they can't deliver to the community (take deep send for example), and so far DSTRA team has avoided such mistake made by DO devs/team. I too hope it will be bigger and more successful than DO. Keep calm and stake on!
Yeah I heard the same rumor about DO.

And yes I hope DSTRA Team can learn from DO mistakes and make it DST bigger than DO

The release of DeepSend got a bit delayed (I'll make it short and won't talk about other projects in Dstra general discussion according to the rules).

I truly hope for DSTRA success and the project needs something unique and not solely focus on Airdrop and DAM. Will it focus on privacy? Masternode? gaming? DEX? etc ...

Mohon

Dstra should not be compared to others like DO.It has its own platform and the devs,admins doing their best to make this project success. Recently we have seen so much drama between the admins,but the team backed it up.This shows the transparency of admins.Lets remain involved with the community and support to make it moon:dstraheart:

Last edited:
Who said that they don’t deliver DeepSend? As far as I know it is still planned

jfski143

I also agree that DeepOnion is the best airdrop coin, there is no question in that. Their marketing strategy is truly amazing. But Dstra should not take it against DeepOnion, but instead they should treat it as inspiration because there is a coin that successfully completed 40 airdrops that still running strong until today. If a coin like DeepOnion could do that, then other coin like Dstra could also do it :)

jonsnow29

DSTRA is my best Airdrop coin. I will hold it until the end of airdrop. Since they are in early stage. I think there is also a lot of opportunity to grow.
I believe in DSTRA.

Junrey520

I really trust this project I will hold it till last and I hope this is the answer to my problem soon . more power dstra great team to the moon some day

DSTRA is my best Airdrop coin. I will hold it until the end of airdrop. Since they are in early stage. I think there is also a lot of opportunity to grow.
I believe in DSTRA.
yup DSTRA is the best airdrop now and DSTRA is a very promising project. I hope ther would be many investors to grab DSTRA coins so that DSTRA can be listed in some major and big exchanges.