What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

[ANN] [AIRDROP] DSTRA COIN [PoS] [PoC] [MASTERNODE] [LOW-FEES] [QUICK TX]

It is written in one of the announcements that airdrops will last minimum of 20 rounds. So, because minimum was written, I think airdrops can last more than 40 weeks, more than DeepOnions' airdrop. So, Dstra airdrops can last more than DeepOnion's :)

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Masternodes are slated for 3 months after the first Airdrop. Will this be sometime in July? Are there any details about the needed collateral?
Seems like it will be delayed because of so many things that happened, a lot of plans that has been made before was very likely postponed fo a while, currently we are focusing on trying to get listed on exchanges.

Stop doing compliment spamming --- we want members that are thinking for the improvement of the project and tell us what is wrong, not those that only compliment EVERY DAY
I have not seen an entire project distributed only by airdrops. This is really amazing and shows the strength and excellence of DSTRA project.

Airdrop round 4 DSTRA closed and got tokens today. Round 5 airdrop started today (Monday). Great and thanks for DSTRA community, looking forward now to campagning airdrop round 5.

insculpt

Airdrop round 4 DSTRA closed and got tokens today. Round 5 airdrop started today (Monday). Great and thanks for DSTRA community, looking forward now to campaigning airdrop round 5.
I was also excited to see my wallet fatter than yesterday. It was reassuring. Some people were beginning to think the project is dead. I hope this will bring renewed energy.