What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Airdrop #15 - rules and areas

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member

We have started another AD round - it's already a 15th round! And we keep on adjusting them to ensure the growth of the community, so this time we have decided to remove the restrictions that were set by AD12 as maybe those were creating some obstacles.

What does it mean? Basically two things:
a) newcomers do not have to have 100 DSTRA in their wallets (as maybe it was discouraging them)
b) we also removed Gleam requirement - this one will be moved to Bounty section soon too

Also please remember about valid registration! We still observe that many newcomers do not register their data with the bot, so then their effort is futile and we cannot then reward them for their Discord or Forum activity.

AIRDROP? WHERE?
DSTRA’s airdrop will occur in 3 major areas – three are optional, but there are some requirements too to participate in order to acquire more DST:
1) Discord: Discussing any: ideas, questions and by remaining active, you’ll earn more DST.
2) DSTRA Forum: Posting on our forums.
3) Bitcointalk: register your profile.
Each entry is then confirmed by our team, to be legitimate: you can view our public Excel sheet (from one of the Airdrops) for more information in regards to faked airdrop users.

Follow these steps to make sure you are participating in the Airdrop:
1) Discord Setup
Join DSTRA’s Discord and open a private chat with the official DSTRA Bot: dstra-butler#7423
a. To link your wallet address, type this to the bot:
-wallet YouWalletAddressHere (Ex: -wallet D7091230912309a)

b. Link your E-Mail Address, type this to the bot:
-email YourEmailHere (Ex: -email [email protected])

c. Link your Bitcointalk Profile, type this to the bot:
-bct ProfileLink
(e.g. -bct An Error Has Occurred! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=xxx)

At any stage you can use a command -checkme with the bot to see if your information has been recorded properly.

2) DSTRA Forums
a. Register using the same email your DISCORD has. You can change your E-Mail in your profile settings, if you didn’t use the same one.
b. Add your DSTRA Wallet address to your profile.

3) Bitcointalk
a. Register your BCT profile via DSTRA Butler (our Discord bot) – see p. 1c

Done. Welcome to the community!

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS
- If all the steps above are not completed, and or your e-mail in discord and on the forums are not the same, you will be disqualified from certain areas (or your reward will not reach you)

baobao

Airdrop 15 rules are simple and easy to follow. My tweet account is suspended at moment,:( I am glad it wasn’t in the airdrop requirements, so I am able to continue participate. Thanks guys :dstraheart:

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
I have the same problem i get verifeid but i can't submit my info to the bot.
Open the direct message with the bot (DSTRA Butler) and use commans as in the 1st post. Alternatively you can go to #botcommands and type them there (but then your data will be public)

Edit:
I see that your Discord client is changing the standard minus into long dash - i've put there commands so you can copy them; they are also ready for copy & paste in pinned post in #botcommands

Open the direct message with the bot (DSTRA Butler) and use commans as in the 1st post. Alternatively you can go to #botcommands and type them there (but then your data will be public)

Edit:
I see that your Discord client is changing the standard minus into long dash - i've put there commands so you can copy them; they are also ready for copy & paste in pinned post in #botcommands
All done:)

It's good to see we are attracting newbies again. Although 100 DST isn't much, in the middle of crypto capitulation, it's probably too much for many right now!

panget

this is one project where i am very proud of the dev team. i can feel the dedication of the dev team towards the project. furthermore, the admins showed the warmth towards the whole community. i will always adore the dstra dev team.