What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Airdrop #12 - rules and areas

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
Everyone,

Please see some small changes around the AD rules. Since certain areas are now being bounty-driven, it helps us to streamline both of those key areas (so e.g. social media activity will be covered by a dedicated and more challenging bounty).

Also please remember about valid registration! We still observe that many newcomers do not register their data with the bot, so then their effort is futile and we cannot then reward them for their Discord or Forum activity.

AIRDROP? WHERE?
DSTRA’s airdrop will occur in 3 major areas – three are optional, but there are some requirements too to participate in order to acquire more DST:
1) Discord: Discussing any: ideas, questions and by remaining active, you’ll earn more DST.
2) DSTRA Forum: Posting on our forums.
3) Bitcointalk: register your profile.
4) Social Media: Follow DSTRA Twitter or Facebook profile
Each entry is then confirmed by our team, to be legitimate: you can view our public Excel sheet (from one of the Airdrops) for more information in regards to faked airdrop users.

Follow these steps to make sure you are participating in the Airdrop:
1) Discord Setup
Join DSTRA’s Discord and open a private chat with the official DSTRA Bot: dstra-butler#7423
a. To link your wallet address, type this to the bot:
-wallet YouWalletAddressHere (Ex: –wallet D7091230912309a)

b. Link your E-Mail Address, type this to the bot:
–email YourEmailHere (Ex: –email [email protected])

c. Link your Bitcointalk Profile, type this to the bot:
–bct ProfileLink
(e.g. An Error Has Occurred! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=xxx)

At any stage you can use a command -checkme with the bot to see if your information has been recorded properly.

2) DSTRA Forums
a. Register using the same email your DISCORD has. You can change your E-Mail in your profile settings, if you didn’t use the same one.
b. Add your DSTRA Wallet address to your profile.

3) Bitcointalk
a. Register your BCT profile via DSTRA Butler (our Discord bot) – see p. 1c

Done. Welcome to the community!

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS
- If all the steps above are not completed, and or your e-mail in discord and on the forums are not the same, you will be disqualified from certain areas (or your reward will not reach you)
- If you don't have 100 DST in your registered wallet at the airdrop's deadline, you will be disqualified from the airdrop (for newcomes: come to our Discord and see what kind of bounties can help you to get the required amount of DSTRA)
- If you don't follow Twitter/Facebook account, you will be disqualified from the airdrop.

PzYcO

Awesome indeed! Looking forward to the new mechanism... wish I had a MN :( One day soon! Looking forward to it.

rapwindsoul

The news rules and eligibilities for AD12 sounds interesting to me. By the way, is the gleam excluded for this airdrop round? because i dont see gleam on the new rules only social media follow.

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
The news rules and eligibilities for AD12 sounds interesting to me. By the way, is the gleam excluded for this airdrop round? because i dont see gleam on the new rules only social media follow.
We are not using Gleam this round, and I'm not sure that we will go back to it.

HappySun

I have a request
Please put out also guide of the text as well as image.
I am a Japanese server, but there are many colleagues who are having trouble translating.

Raypok

Thanks for the good explanation, i think i already covered all the registration requirements but never hurts to check that extra.

guelmi92

I used a different mail in my twitter account and I changed the forum mail so that it was the same as the twitter address in order to perform the gleam. Do I have to change my mail again so that the discord and the forum have the same email address even if twitter has another associated email? Thanks

SofienG

Nice, depend on professional method, the mandatory 100 Dst before the end of Ad12 is a method based mainly on selling and buying and increasing the mobility of Dstra with the definition of more and bring some members of the market crex24, a fact of work distinguished by the team I have all the respect :dstraheart:

AnnaMaria

I fulfilled all the conditions but the bot did not answer me when I registered my email. When I write the command "checkme" writes You have completed 3/3 details.
I hope this means that I registered correctly.

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
I fulfilled all the conditions but the bot did not answer me when I registered my email. When I write the command "checkme" writes You have completed 3/3 details.
I hope this means that I registered correctly.
Yes , that's fine in terms of discord registration.

I've received the rewards for AD 11. I was away during the swap period and missed it. AD 11 helped to get back a nice chunk, thank you very much!

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
It is regrettable not to vote on new platforms :cry:
We have changed the voting system into one that is bounty driven, the one before during the gleam doesn't bring effective results, most didn't vote properly, this time it changed into a bounty one ensuring people who do vote get something in return (it's more fair to members who do the work) and the current one also got some mini-games in it for those who participate (check [BOUNTY] DSTRA voting campaign at Numex.exchange https://forum.dstra.io/threads/bounty-dstra-voting-campaign-at-numex-exchange.1116/unread)

SofienG

We have changed the voting system into one that is bounty driven, the one before during the gleam doesn't bring effective results, most didn't vote properly, this time it changed into a bounty one ensuring people who do vote get something in return (it's more fair to members who do the work) and the current one also got some mini-games in it for those who participate (check [BOUNTY] DSTRA voting campaign at Numex.exchange https://forum.dstra.io/threads/bounty-dstra-voting-campaign-at-numex-exchange.1116/unread)
Yes, every day I will vote successfully and move forward.
At the same time I still vote at Txbit.io cryptocurrency exchange https://txbit.io/Coin and Xiphos - Vote https://xiphos.exchange/vote. Is it still important? Or stop it ؟