What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Adding more requirements

for now this rules are enough!
in future ADs (the one after 20th One) Devs will sure add some More rules with Bounties and signature campaign.
stay with it Mate

Raypok

The best requirement is a Airdrop HODL limit (80-90%) to keep the community dedicated and have a low supply in the market (when there is an exchange)

Hello DSTRAers
I might suggest making more requirements in order to be accepted in the airdrops, everybody knows that the best coins are the hardest to get.
What do you think? should the team make some hard requirements?
The best coins are the hardest to get .. but this is a new project and in the beggining .. there are no one obliged to enter .. but only Dstra'ers whom make the coin better or best and hard to get if u undstand what i mean

javerzky

i guess its already fine with all the requirement needed for the airdrop as of now. lets wait for the updates but still this is a good suggestion

KissmarX

I think the current requirements are enough already for anybody to qualify the airdrop. DSTRA needs more people to join the community, making the airdrop harder means losing people. People are money, force, opportunity for growth of this coin. The more people who can join, the stronger support and loyalty will DSTRA get, and you know these people will tell other people to join the community. People are army for DSTRA ads. Power is by the people. So let the airdrops be not so hard. The current rules are enough brother. :dstraheart:

Although I think current requirements are good enough, raise the minimum amount for the holder bonus to 80% or more can be very good for both coin and community.
On the other hand, ask for a minimum amount of votes in the shardax campaign to qualify can be a good way to consolidate it, if the team want to be listed in that exchange, I personally think that the listing can wait.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Although I think current requirements are good enough, raise the minimum amount for the holder bonus to 80% or more can be very good for both coin and community.
On the other hand, ask for a minimum amount of votes in the shardax campaign to qualify can be a good way to consolidate it, if the team want to be listed in that exchange, I personally think that the listing can wait.
The hodler bonus might be too high atm since we need liquidity at the market atm (when we get listed) but I agree with the minimum shardax votes, problem is how do we track those votes?

It will be tricky, most likely can't be done automatically, maybe if the vote proof is posted here in the forum and the thread resets after each airdrop, still, that's over complicated.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
It will be tricky, most likely can't be done automatically, maybe if the vote proof is posted here in the forum and the thread resets after each airdrop, still, that's over complicated.
I think the current requirements are already quite OK. Beware of making it too difficult - we want as many people as possible to adopt DSTRA.
My point exactly, I actually don't like the idea of having to post some proof-- which only shows how weak we are as a community... Unless we make the voting parts as a kind of bounty (so actual proofs are needed)

plpatel

Hello DSTRAers
I might suggest making more requirements in order to be accepted in the airdrops, everybody knows that the best coins are the hardest to get.
What do you think? should the team make some hard requirements?
From my opinion requirements for eligibility to participate in airdrop is already up-to maximum, and any further tweaks in the airdrop participation will make things more complicated.

From my opinion requirements for eligibility to participate in airdrop is already up-to maximum, and any further tweaks in the airdrop participation will make things more complicated.
For sure, Rules should be a bit strict to avoid the spamming but not too strict that might make newcomers runaway because of how complicated it is.

"the best coins are the hardest to get"
Only when there is huge demand, my dear. But before this huge demand exist, you have to pursue the opposite goal, ie to make it easy for the people to get your coin, otherwise they simply won't even try to get it.

FaucetKING

Staff member
"the best coins are the hardest to get"
Only when there is huge demand, my dear. But before this huge demand exist, you have to pursue the opposite goal, ie to make it easy for the people to get your coin, otherwise they simply won't even try to get it.
Yes sure, you got my point there, what i mean is that rare coins (which already have high demand) are the good ones, the best example are bitcoins ;)
And, my suggestion were posted before the release of the DAM, now it's okay, the rules are fair and everybody's happy :)

panget

if we will require some pre-requisites like bct rank, then we're shutting the doors of newbies who would like to join our community. if we require fb/twitter with high amount of friends/followers, then we are shutting the dstra to those who live in countries where fb/twitter don't exist. so we just give more rewards to those who do more work for dstra, while still welcoming those newbies who wanted to be part of the community.

it is based on game theory of ppl's behavior. So yeah. Members would play games for some DST. that's for sure
i do love your idea, but at the same time your only just pointing it at one demographic, some of the younger guys, but it could come across as a gimmick that would get noticed too, in the crypto circle. i mean what type of game, bitcoin did this with some games like 2D platformers for example