What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Adding more requirements

FaucetKING

Hello DSTRAers
I might suggest making more requirements in order to be accepted in the airdrops, everybody knows that the best coins are the hardest to get.
What do you think? should the team make some hard requirements?

I am also wondering what kind of requirements you mean. Do you mean like you need to reach certain level on discord, certain posts on forum etc?

Aerolite

In some countries if you win on a lottery ticket, even for a small amount, they make you solve a skill-testing question, usually a simple math problem on the back of the ticket, before you're allowed to claim your prize - but that requirement has something to long-time laws regrading games of chance.

Any example?
Actually, I think we are in hard mode already :LOL:
Anyway, you can suggest some addition so that mod can justify and add in the rules.

I think there is already a fair few hurdles to go through to get the DSTRA airdrops - guess you could have a minimum requirements for each component but it all just leads to spam.

FaucetKING

I meant, we need to expand, maybe reach bitcoin talk and add more requirements, maybe only peoples with old accounts could join a signature compaign there.
Making the coin a rare one will have an effect on the supply and the price too.

Soksuci

Hello DSTRAers
I might suggest making more requirements in order to be accepted in the airdrops, everybody knows that the best coins are the hardest to get.
Totally disagree with the adding more requirement especially the hard one.

The point of airdrop is to make the coin decentralized and build community.

By making hard requirement, both criteria won't met

Totally disagree with the adding more requirement especially the hard one.

The point of airdrop is to make the coin decentralized and build community.

By making hard requirement, both criteria won't met
I'm not totally disagree with yours, But adding a small requirements only like 100 DSTRA to join the airdrops is a good way.

Dstra is one of the hardest aidrop there is now i think. There's a lot of requirements already before you can have the full access to the ADs and for that already a lot to handle for the new ones. Adding another 'hard requirement' will spook away the valuable members we are trying to get and that would largely compromise the coin's decentralization .

w2code

Kind of agree with couple person who already posted in this thread, we already have enough rules. It should be easy for new members to join and understand what they should do in order to be eligible for the airdrops. Having too much barriers would just stop these new comers.

At the end, the goal is mainly to make the community grow, isn't it?

Soksuci

Indeed the purpose of the airdrop is to make the coin decentralized so by making it hard to achieve will only make it centralized.

Yes the goal is huge community that support DSTRA

Hello DSTRAers
What is the purpose of getting it harder ?
This is just a way of coin distributing to enlarge the network and enlarge the community. You want hard? go find some bounty...
Also, make harder rules do not add value to the coin, my friend, real usage, good marketing can add value...

Dstra is one of the hardest aidrop there is now i think. There's a lot of requirements already before you can have the full access to the ADs and for that already a lot to handle for the new ones. Adding another 'hard requirement' will spook away the valuable members we are trying to get and that would largely compromise the coin's decentralization .
I find DST rules is ok. It actually little complicated with new comers, but its very easy to attend when you are familiar. You do your part and you get reward based on what you have done. Your works contribute to the coin that you hold....

well 100 DSTRA is not hard I guess, but why we need that tho?
I think the point is to let someone "invest" money in the coin to get more coin, if he invest (put money out from the pocket) he will be more careful with what he received than just dump with whatever price (free money).

I think the point is to let someone "invest" money in the coin to get more coin, if he invest (put money out from the pocket) he will be more careful with what he received than just dump with whatever price (free money).
It should be done when DST become listed in an exchanger. We can force people to buy from the pre-sale.

I'm not totally disagree with yours, But adding a small requirements only like 100 DSTRA to join the airdrops is a good way.
It is a good idea, but I think this rule is better implemented in the middle of the airdrop phase than at present because adding it too early will only limit the number of participants which is not good for a project which is still in its early stage.

Kentin

It should not be too hard! We are still in early stages, too hard requirement may scare off new comers. I do agree we should have some rules to prevent multiple accounts and scammers.

Hey everyone,

For people who do not know me yet, I'm a big fan of cheese.
This incredible food topic is an ongoing one in the general chat and sometimes people share some local specialties they have.

Therefore, besides sharing this wonderful knowledge only on Discord, why wouldn't you share some very typical cheese from your country, region, town, village here!

From my side, favorite one of all is raclette!

View attachment 425

Traditionally, half a wheel of cheese is melted under a heating source; then the melted part of the cheese is scraped.

Every important aspect of it is visible on this image, melted cheese, potatoes, pickled onions, pickles and of course white wine!
Of course, my personal touch is adding bacon, garlic while melting the cheese and smash everything with the potatoes.

Believe me, this is close to heaven.

What about your favorite one?
Hi all.

I wanted to gather information that may help with marketing and getting to know where we have a concentration of our users.

Please vote your region. I just pulled the list of regions from here so if you are not sure refer to here: Country List by Geographical Regions - Internet World Stats - ISO 3166 https://www.internetworldstats.com/list1.htm

I will randomly also pick someone to receive 100 DSTRA who votes and places a comment. If you like these events, give me a like and I will do more.

Look forward to your participation and hope you are the lucky winner of the 100 DSTRA!!
  • Junior Member - 25 Messages
  • Member - 400 Messages
  • Active Member - 800 Messages
  • Senior Member - 4000 Messages
  • Pro Member - 8000 Messages
  • Legendary Member - 12000 Messages
Hello DSTRAers
It's already hard enough for me
I'm happy with no requirements