What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

AD10 started. Are you ready to join ?

Mohon

And those mac users can easily put their Dstra address on gleam now instead of discord ID since mac wallet has been released.

Raypok

Great, already started my activities for round 10. Hopefully a lot of newcomers join this project, expanding the coin distribution is a good thing

Klax

Altough we are facing difficult times in the cryptospace, the ones that stick to the project will be rewarded in the future.

HappySun

AD 10 is the first round after listing on the exchange.
Mack wallet, which was late, also appeared, and now everything is in place.
Anyway, let's do.

chappy

It is AD10 as fast as possible ~
It was a short way like long.
A new wallet was also released, some of whom built the master node, and DSTRA will be listed and it will be happy!
Let's be even more happy with all the DSTRA holders

Mohon

It is AD10 as fast as possible ~
It was a short way like long.
A new wallet was also released, some of whom built the master node, and DSTRA will be listed and it will be happy!
Let's be even more happy with all the DSTRA holders
DSTRA has already been listed On Crex24.Community will be more happier when we will get some more good news further. Lets hold along.

jonsnow29

I am always ready to be part of DSTRA airdrop. Although I am quite not in the mood to make some thread in forum due to busy workinh schedule. I hope I can still have more reward this week.

AD10 will also end.
This time Gleam was only Twitter and facebook,
Xiphos's voting was specifications that can be done every 24 hours, so we had to continue.
If AD11 is the, I want you to the settings of the Gleam well investigated.