What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

15 DSTRA for the best forum signature

Klax

Hello everyone,

I will award 15 DSTRA to the user that comes up with the best looking forum signature (DSTRA forum) for me to use.
What needs to be done:
1. Be original
2. Use BMW and DSTRA together
3. Signature should be rectangular (something like the 728x90 leaderboard) . But you will not be disqualified if you come up with other sizes.

Deadline: Before AD2 ends.

Good luck !

Last edited:
Might be today but not in future :giggle:
Yeah, its just my thinking. If he raise to 1k, I can not do as well as I have no skill in it. But maybe because I have no skill, I think the job is too heavy for 15 Dstra.

For your comment: the value of the exchanged goods is decided at the time of exchange not the future ;). Remember the 2 pizza worth 10k btc...

Yeah, its just my thinking. If he raise to 1k, I can not do as well as I have no skill in it. But maybe because I have no skill, I think the job is too heavy for 15 Dstra.

For your comment: the value of the exchanged goods is decided at the time of exchange not the future ;). Remember the 2 pizza worth 10k btc...
Yeah and I also remember GREG who was in depression after selling BTC at $0.30 :ROFLMAO: